EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For the record I don't even disagree with fundamentally what you're saying. I think ea is hiding behind shytty programing BECAUSE it's college football... but it's not as farfetched as you think. I think they should tweak it, sure but I still like the wildness of it all.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
upperclassmen cornerbacks barely look back for the ball lmao...only elite ones do consistently and play on sundays. :russ:

we said this game would teach people about college football...it definitely is :mjlol:
Ironically because of the broken coding in this game you don't have to be looking back for the ball at all to defend a pass....

Let me guess... that must be a new technique that we're "learning about CFB" due to this games pinpoint recreation of real-life like yall say :dead:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

nikka stop he literally spins 3 times on that play then breaks a tackle prior to spinning out the whole team while no stamina no balance no laws of physics :mjlol:yall nikkas going out sad trying to do these weird equivocations

Let me guess...these two plays are the same as well? Lmao

"it's just college!"

Lmao

Last edited:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka stop he literally spins 3 times on that play then breaks a tackle prior to spinning out the whole team while no stamina no balance no laws of physics :mjlol:yall nikkas going out sad trying to do these weird equivocations

Let me guess...these two plays are the same as well? Lmao

"it's just college!"

Lmao

Nah Judkins is 100 percent op for sure. Not disputing that.

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Nah Judkins is 100 percent op for sure. Not disputing that.
Yea, everybody with sense knows Judkins is pretty much Madden 04 Vick. That’s why he’s the only player showing up in viral clips of complaints. I haven’t seen a clip of even Ollie Gordon or Omarion Hampton doing shyt like that.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Yeah I don't know what EA is on with their name generation program but I remember playing NBA Live like 20 years ago and there was a draft prospect named "Kanye West". Pretty sure he was from China. Never forgot that ridiculous shyt.
shyt 2K stay with an Asian assistant coach in the off season lmao his name be KUBA GOODING 💀💀💀

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
nikkas in here sounding silly talking about "buhH buhH BUH defense is trash in real life!!!" nikka no the fukk it's not... Michigan allowed 10 points a game last year and only 15 in the CFP....the most points they allowed was 24...and that's the case for most of the good teams..they don't just allow 40 a week because "heeyYy ItsS JusT ThEe CraZYY AND zaNNY CFBbb LandSCape YalLl!!"

The issues in this game are systemic it's not about an individual team being bad or players not being good enough because "it's college" it's a about the programing of the game being shyt... nikkas always ready to make goofy ass excuses for mediocrity :russ:

This is not due to EA "replicating how real college ball is" this is NFL BLITZ arcade trash

This is spot on. When EA got called out on the sim engine being trash, they said, "it's like that intentionally because college football is so crazy, upsets weeeeeee it's in the game."

These dudes see objectively broken things and say it's a feature, not a bug. I get EA doing it, they are marketing and trying to get paid. But people who play the game?

:why:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Tf is this shyt. I took Vandy to the fukking championship game and got our ass beat down by number 1 Michigan but we put up a fight. Only lost by 27 and was held scoreless in the 2nd half...:mjgrin:
All the good players on my team left in the transfer portal because Vandys "brand" is too low. Wtf is this shyt? :what:
We just turned this program around in a year and now my top 4 starters bounced to go to another team. I managed to persuade my QB to stay. Then what make it worse, my recruiting class coming in is weak as hell cause nobody wanted to go to fukking Vanderbilt except for locals. fukking 2 & 3 stars and I had to throw the fukking house at a 4 star athlete to get him to come aboard. Now my top recruit probably gon bounce after this season cause we bout to suck ass cheeks since all my good players transfered.

:snoop: