EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Strictly from a gameplay standpoint this is the worst football game I've ever played, shyt is worse than madden, only saving grace is that its fun :mjlol:
How is it fun if the gameplay is bad? Which is it

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I lost out on the nation's #1 ranked safety in my Maryland test dynasty (I'm preparing for a cloud group dynasty with a few of the brehs. I wanted to be Miami but was CONSISTENTLY out-recruited by Central Florida in a test run, so I noped out, and Maryland looks like a :ehh: challenge).

He was from Maryland and I was his top choice. I had him about 65% committed (no other school was NEAR me), only to later find out that his dealbreaker was playing style. :mjtf:

I then learned that the play style grade can improve or falter from game to game, depending on wins. :mjgrin:

By the time I returned our playing style within striking distance to reverse us being locked out, Va Tech had swooped in and nabbed him out of my back yard :snoop:

Also, I hate Penn State with the fire of 1,000 ronins. I'm sick of these nikkas pulling blueblood tactics on my ass. :pacspit:

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
I lost out on the nation's #1 ranked safety in my Maryland test dynasty (I'm preparing for a cloud group dynasty with a few of the brehs. I wanted to be Miami but was CONSISTENTLY out-recruited by Central Florida in a test run, so I noped out, and Maryland looks like a :ehh: challenge).

He was from Maryland and I was his top choice. I had him about 65% committed (no other school was NEAR me), only to later find out that his dealbreaker was playing style. :mjtf:

I then learned that the play style grade can improve or falter from game to game, depending on wins. :mjgrin:

By the time I returned our playing style within striking distance to reverse us being locked out, Va Tech had swooped in and nabbed him out of my back yard :snoop:

Also, I hate Penn State with the fire of 1,000 ronins. I'm sick of these nikkas pulling blueblood tactics on my ass. :pacspit:

That Playing Style angle is some shyt. Had a 4 star decommit last night.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't think they do

Every stream every message board is asking for NFL level awareness
I don't think y'all are seeing the right things.

Yes college players can tackle poorly or blow coverage assignments....but heading directly towards the ball carrier then turning the opposite direction is NOT bad defense. That's just awful programming

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I don't think y'all are seeing the right things.

Yes college players can tackle poorly or blow coverage assignments....but heading directly towards the ball carrier then turning the opposite direction is NOT bad defense. That's just awful programming

For sure

But then there are those who are confused on why the points are ringing up in a college game

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
For sure

But then there are those who are confused on why the points are ringing up in a college game
The points are going up in large part because more teams are passing heavily allowing for more possessions not because of idiotic gaming logic that let's you run right past your opponent :mjlol: