EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
I don't think they do

Every stream every message board is asking for NFL level awareness
I would understand if you had Bama/Ohio State & the opponent was San Jose St & the defense couldn’t stop them, but bruh if you playing similar caliber athletes like LSU/Michigan, what do you expect? Those teams tend to defensively struggle against them IN REAL LIFE. If you playing against a person that knows what they’re doing, ofc they’re gonna put up points on you.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
nikkas in here sounding silly talking about "buhH buhH BUH defense is trash in real life!!!" nikka no the fukk it's not... Michigan allowed 10 points a game last year and only 15 in the CFP....the most points they allowed was 24...and that's the case for most of the good teams..they don't just allow 40 a week because "heeyYy ItsS JusT ThEe CraZYY AND zaNNY CFBbb LandSCape YalLl!!"

The issues in this game are systemic it's not about an individual team being bad or players not being good enough because "it's college" it's a about the programing of the game being shyt... nikkas always ready to make goofy ass excuses for mediocrity :russ:

This is not due to EA "replicating how real college ball is" this is NFL BLITZ arcade trash

Last edited:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
nikkas in here sounding silly talking about "buhH buhH BUH defense is trash in real life!!!" nikka no the fukk it's not... Michigan allowed 10 points a game last year and only 15 in the CFP....the most points they allowed was 24...and that's the case for most of the good teams..they don't just allow 40 a week because "heeyYy ItsS JusT ThEe CraZYY AND zaNNY CFBbb LandSCape YalLl!!"

The issues in this game are systemic it's not about an individual team being bad or players not being good enough because "it's college" it's a about the programing of the game being shyt... nikkas always ready to make goofy ass excuses for mediocrity :russ:

This is not due to EA "replicating how real college ball is" this is NFL BLITZ arcade trash

Fam, 50 teams avg 30. 80 teams avg 25

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Judkins gotta be the most OP player in a football game since Vick in Madden 04. Every clip I see nikkas talk about it being unrealistic, he’s the one nikka I keep seeing.
Peep the clips on this page for example.

Hell, there’s another viral clip of him against UGA.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
upperclassmen cornerbacks barely look back for the ball lmao...only elite ones do consistently and play on sundays. :russ:

we said this game would teach people about college football...it definitely is :mjlol:
This is on full display during the draft when I watch WR highlights. These college corners rarely look for the ball.
:scust:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This is on full display during the draft when I watch WR highlights. These college corners rarely look for the ball.
:scust:
and its not even that they suck. that is an ELITE SKILL...to follow a reciever in man coverage, move with them, don't interfere, jump with them, AND look at the ball, without losing them during the jump especially if they catch it...is incredibly elite. If you can do it regularly you're an NFL player. Very good (like, anything short of all american) do like 2-3 of those things at a high rate, and maybe start looking back more as a junior.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so begins year 9 with usc, we ae unranked
back end of our schedule is a little tough ( at #12 Wisconsin, at #22 nebraska, at #4 ucla)

wasted a kid on the bench that had star potential development trait
i just decided to look at his ratings because he's a senior
havent took 1 snap

he got 88 accuracy (medium 90, deep 83, throw under pressure 77, throw on run 86)
89 power (throw 90)
awareness 84
elusiveness 88 ( break sack 84, agility 92)
quickness 88 (speed 84, acceleration 92)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
My QB for Cincy is booty & one of my prospects just committed to Duke & he ain't een like that fr :martin:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Fam, 50 teams avg 30. 80 teams avg 25

What does that have to do with what I wrote :snoop:

Good defenses with NFL caliber talent (we're not talking about your average trash team that's getting 50 rolled up on them because they're outmatched which is what a lot of this stat is displaying here if you know anything about CFB) cannot play good defense in this game because the programing is flawed... not because "hey it's just college yalllll"

If real life replicated the logic of this game defenses like your Michigan's or Penn States or Georgias or Iowa etc would not exist because of shyt like this below

These are ongoing issues that have been in existence regarding EA football games for years it's not new :mjlol:It's laughable to try to excuse this as "hey that's just how it is in real life"

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps