NULL
early conference matchup
#3 usc vs #2 maryland
rematch of cfp game where maryland beat us

my new starting junior qb 1st big time game
played #25 Arizona to start the year and won 49-35

so this game hasnt started good for me...down 21-7 at half
and final usc 31, maryland 28

had the GW drive from the 20 with like 4 minutes to start. scored td with like 1:27 on clock

and next week dont get easier. #11 michigan but atleast its at home

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Does the transfer portal seem a little light on recruits to you guys? In real life there were over 3500 players in the portal this past cycle but I don't feel like it's anywhere close to that in the game...maybe I'm not looking correctly but it seems way under

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Does the transfer portal seem a little light on recruits to you guys? In real life there were over 3500 players in the portal this past cycle but I don't feel like it's anywhere close to that in the game...maybe I'm not looking correctly but it seems way under
Gotta take it off recommended brotha

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so ended the year 9-4 and music city bowl winners
got 2 wrs that broke school all time receptions record
record is 252
both were redshirted but ones a SR (RS) and other JR (RS)
senior with 273 rec, 4679 yrds, 47 tds
junior with 291 rec, 4235 yrds, 29 tds

Last edited:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shorty leading the the vols out with the dog :whoo:

These fukkin roughing the kicker calls:damn:
Lost a random game because the ai decided it was time to run into the punter. They kicked a fg and won.

That ain't even my biggest issue with the game. These games have no memory. There should be a way to reprimand and deliberately bench a mf for that shyt! Lol. Shadow of murder npcs come back for smoke later in the game we gotta get EA gone. We need another triple A studio to work on a sports game for us.

that's said I do like this installment. I haven't played madden in years but this type of engine and gameplay will bring me back. I have not seen a linebacker jump 75 feet into the air to snag a pass I thought that was something they got rid of? But I guess not judging by the responses in here

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Judkins gotta be the most OP player in a football game since Vick in Madden 04. Every clip I see nikkas talk about it being unrealistic, he’s the one nikka I keep seeing.

Also, this game is much more enjoyable & entertaining when you & your opponent aren’t using the Bamas, UGAs, Ohio States, Texas, & Michigans of the world.

Lower level P5s & Solid Group of 5s >>>>

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Man I just had the most ridiculous ending to a game. Playing Texas A&M. I was up 15 in the 4th.

1. The CPU gets a TD to cut it to 8.
2. I drive down and my WR fumbles in the red zone with 2:10 left.
3. They drive down in 3 plays and score. I'm furious but luckily stop their 2 point conversion. All I need is a first down and I'm good. Nope, quick three and out.
4. CPU gets the ball around the 40. First play their WR breaks 3 tackles and takes it down to the 30 yards line. They throw the ball and I pick it off. It gets called back for roughing the passer. CPU scores on the next play leaving me 45 seconds down 5.
5. First play and I throw it to Luther Burden he breaks a tackle and takes it 70 yards. I tried to slow down and get tackled within the 5 but the defenders pushed me into the end zone. I missed the two point conversion so only up 1 with 25 seconds left.
6. In three plays they are already back inside my 25 yard line. They go for a FG and miss.

I needed a damn drink after all that back and forth.