EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
This is spot on. When EA got called out on the sim engine being trash, they said, "it's like that intentionally because college football is so crazy, upsets weeeeeee it's in the game."

These dudes see objectively broken things and say it's a feature, not a bug. I get EA doing it, they are marketing and trying to get paid. But people who play the game?

:why:
shyt is fukking bizarre :russ: it's like some sort of battered wives syndrome

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Cpu pass d is too damn good u ask me. I threw another 5ints last night. They don't drop shyt

Are u n1ggaz just gonna keep playing vs the cpu? Where is the Coli dynasty? Will there be one?

@Born2BKing where is that psn? :beli:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I always play with Matt 10 sliders, it's Heisman level. That dude on YouTube Mr. Hurricane uses them as well

First person I've seen in here mention sliders....good shyt. Sliders are crucial for these joints.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
In RTG I transferred from Stanford to OSU thinking running the spread offense was good for my QB smh, I learned what the spread offense was when my numbers dropped off and they were running the ball damn near every play.
By week five I was ready to transfer again, so I simmed the rest of the season and transferred to NC state, this is where I belong, these dude air it out, I’m ready to go for the heisman now.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
When tf did Houston turn into Alabama with Derrick Henry....these niccas' about to get me fired 1st year :gucci:

Smh 2-2 so far wit these Bearcats in the Big 12.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
In all of their titles, EA creates fast food dynasty/franchise modes and people eat that shyt up.

Most people want to win the NC immediately with [insert random rebuild team] and get 5 star recruits with meme names... or win the Heisman year 1 in RTG. Stuff like the sim engine, making sure player progression works, schedules, etc don't matter.

Online dynasty only for me.

been that way for me forever.