EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Im starting to get pissed off. These dlinemen on roids and possibly pcp:dahell:

My offense is trash.

And why don't they show the controller button assignments for players on the road in the playbook?at least let me come to the line knowing the button assignments.

I have no doubt I will be deadly within a week tho

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Seattle/Tacoma
It's a tricky mechanic.

They want to simulate the impact of "being rattled" but it's hard to do that when the characters on screen are rattled but the person holding the controller is calm.

What makes sense would be the inability to switch up plays (you can only check into 1 other play instead of multiple)....no hot routes unless both the QB and designated receiver are, let's say, 80 OVR or higher...maybe have 80+ Awareness rating too. Adjustments to the line, same idea..guys with higher ratings are fine but lower rated linemen would make more mistakes in high leverage situations at hostile environments.
I agree It's close to being a great feature. I think they correctly captured the differences between the different level of environments.i want to see them tweak it like you are saying without completely breaking it and taking away all affect.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This already has over 120K views and just came out today. :blessed:I hope it gets more views. This will force EA's hand

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Breh, the same ppl complaining about this gm have been complaining about Madden for over a decade. They aint fixin shyt. Enjoy it for what it is
Well that's the difference. We went the entire PS3 era (except for ncaa 11)playing a subpar game. And ppl are fed up, myself included. This game would cost me $500 by the time I buy a system. So it needs to be fixed

If the stuff I like is broken or not in the game, what do I "enjoy"?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
It's a tricky mechanic.

They want to simulate the impact of "being rattled" but it's hard to do that when the characters on screen are rattled but the person holding the controller is calm.

What makes sense would be the inability to switch up plays (you can only check into 1 other play instead of multiple)....no hot routes unless both the QB and designated receiver are, let's say, 80 OVR or higher...maybe have 80+ Awareness rating too. Adjustments to the line, same idea..guys with higher ratings are fine but lower rated linemen would make more mistakes in high leverage situations at hostile environments.
I’m pretty sure this is the case. My year 1 QB was a sophomore with bad awareness and on the road, I’d try and audible but sometimes they wouldn’t. If it was a run play, and I tried to change it to a pass, the running back would still try run and fukk the play up if the stadium meter was high enough.

In year two he seems to have more command of the offense but I have a freshman receiver who fukks up his routes when I try to audible. Literally everyone’s routes will be clean and his will be the only one squiggly.

I think I read that coaches with the Scheme skill tree help with this and I’m sure the players awareness does too.

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Well that's the difference. We went the entire PS3 era (except for ncaa 11)playing a subpar game. And ppl are fed up, myself included. This game would cost me $500 by the time I buy a system. So it needs to be fixed

If the stuff I like is broken or not in the game, what do I "enjoy"?
U haven't even played the game yet:wtf:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
U haven't even played the game yet:wtf:

Keep up. I have the game, but it's still in the shipping package.

If they patch/fix the bs, I'll buy a PS5 and open the game. If not, I'm shipping it back. Simple.

Otherwise I'll wait for GTA 6. :yeshrug: