EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't feel like they reverted backwards at all. Gameplay wise. Just playing a gm is probably a better experience than any of the previous games.
Of course you dont, lol.

Bc You enjoy snapping the ball, running backwards and sideways 20yrds with your QB and then throwing. This gameplay is prime for that more than ever before.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Of course you dont, lol.

Bc You enjoy snapping the ball, running backwards and sideways 20yrds with your QB and then throwing. This gameplay is prime for that more than ever before.
I can tell u still have ptsd from the Burrcoast offense. Breh, u c can't even really do that in this game.

My offense is actually pretty trash rn. I just threw 3 ints with Will Howard trash azz.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I like this game, however it definitely takes time getting used to the gameplay

Offense is broken, particularly the OL. There is zero reason why no matter who I choose, my OL can’t block for shyt. Deep balls are not 50/50, more like 75/25 defense. Also in RTG my OL refuses to block for my RB and they call the dumbest plays…HB draw on 3rd and 10? Yeah ok

Defense is hard to play. You have to be making contact with the player to tackle them and sometimes even then it won’t register and it’ll be like I never even attempted to tackle. I cannot explain how many times I’ve made it into the offensive backfield but didn’t make the tackle because the game didn’t register that I was there.

The kicking meter takes some getting used to. Not impossible to master but for the first few games I was missing everything.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I like this game, however it definitely takes time getting used to the gameplay

Offense is broken, particularly the OL. There is zero reason why no matter who I choose, my OL can’t block for shyt. Deep balls are not 50/50, more like 75/25 defense. Also in RTG my OL refuses to block for my RB and they call the dumbest plays…HB draw on 3rd and 10? Yeah ok

Defense is hard to play. You have to be making contact with the player to tackle them and sometimes even then it won’t register and it’ll be like I never even attempted to tackle. I cannot explain how many times I’ve made it into the offensive backfield but didn’t make the tackle because the game didn’t register that I was there.

The kicking meter takes some getting used to. Not impossible to master but for the first few games I was missing everything.
Whats your psn?

Amd I like how u need blown coverage to get deep balls.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Im trash rn. Just threw another 3inta with Nico playin with Tenn at the swamp

I just can't get comfortable in the pocket in this game. Constant pressure:damn:

Lil to no separation. And im playing on the level under the hardest :damn:

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
Im trash rn. Just threw another 3inta with Nico playin with Tenn at the swamp

I just can't get comfortable in the pocket in this game. Constant pressure:damn:

Lil to no separation. And im playing on the level under the hardest :damn:
I run with them also. My problem is that their secondary and LBs are weak. I have to score +35 in order to win games.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I run with them also. My problem is that their secondary and LBs are weak. I have to score +35 in order to win games.
My defense is better than my offense. I do realize u cant play off coverage vs the cpu. They will hit those lil wr screens and cause all kinds of chaos.

Pass rushing is kinda fun. Seems a lil more effective this yr.

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
My defense is better than my offense. I do realize u cant play off coverage vs the cpu. They will hit those lil wr screens and cause all kinds of chaos.

Pass rushing is kinda fun. Seems a lil more effective this yr.
It could be because I’m sorry on defense because I play Heisman level. I’ve never tried the lower levels. They seem to break all my tackles on Heisman