EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

I honestly didn't expect much. Im old enough to remember the first ncaa game on ps3. Missing stadiums. Missing teams. And a bunch of other shyt. Im impressed with the player models, animations. And dirty uniforms. And the gameplay isn't complete trash like I thought it would be.

@Born2BKing did I make a joke,:what:

Drop dat psn

@MMS u know i need that.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Yeah Madden prob gonna shyt on this

This game ain’t nothing but a warm up to that

EA had a whole fukking decade to prepare for this :pachaha:
They really didn't tho. When u consider all the backroom shyt they had to do, Im kinda impressed. Game is not complete trash.

Now can someone tell me why they tryin to get me to buy virtual currency? Da hell they sellin in game?

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really didn't tho. When u consider all the backroom shyt they had to do, Im kinda impressed. Game is not complete trash.

Now can someone tell me why they tryin to get me to buy virtual currency? Da hell they sellin in game?
Virtual currency from where? Thats odd I can’t see a use for it but I’ve only play road to glory.

Even with that, theres a glitch to max out skill points …

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I honestly didn't expect much. Im old enough to remember the first ncaa game on ps3. Missing stadiums. Missing teams. And a bunch of other shyt. Im impressed with the player models, animations. And dirty uniforms. And the gameplay isn't complete trash like I thought it would be.

@Born2BKing did I make a joke,:what:

Drop dat psn

@MMS u know i need that.

No other game company continually takes the liberty to go backwards when technology moves forward.

And they use the excuse of new hardware.

There's still stuff missing from the PS1 games, the PS2 games and now missing stuff from PS3. They will NEVER get it right until they are forced to by having competition

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Virtual currency from where? Thats odd I can’t see a use for it but I’ve only play road to glory.

Its on the ps5 menu where u select shyt. It has virtual currency with a pic of ncaa for 4.99

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its on the ps5 menu where u select shyt. It has virtual currency with a pic of ncaa for 4.99
Oh wow, yeah I don’t see any place in the game that would even need that

That’s one good thing, they aint try to kill us with micro-transactions
:russ:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
No other game company continually takes the liberty to go backwards when technology moves forward.

And they use the excuse of new hardware.

There's still stuff missing from the PS1 games, the PS2 games and now missing stuff from PS3. They will NEVER get it right until they are forced to by having competition
N1gga, u lookin for shyt wrong. Is it perfect, fukk no. Does it give that nostalgic feelin, yes.

Now the online dynasty experience probably wont be as good as our old dynasty. Where we could make our own si covers:noah:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
N1gga, u lookin for shyt wrong. Is it perfect, fukk no. Does it give that nostalgic feelin, yes.

Now the online dynasty experience probably wont be as good as our old dynasty. Where we could make our own si covers:noah:
So all you want is the nostalgic feeling?

If the Show can go seamlessly from console to console to console, EA has no excuse

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches

So on the ps5 menu when I highlight the college football gm. It says 500points virtual currency 4.99

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
So all you want is the nostalgic feeling?

If the Show can go seamlessly from console to console to console, EA has no excuse
Didn't mlb force them to do that? NCAA and NFL would never. I wish it was more mlb games for competition. EA use to make some damn good baseball games.

But so far Im enjoying the gameplay. I didn't really olay madden as much as Ive already played this game. Just seeing the uniforms and stadiums. I wish the stadiums were more lively tho.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Didn't mlb force them to do that? NCAA and NFL would never. I wish it was more mlb games for competition. EA use to make some damn good baseball games.

But so far Im enjoying the gameplay. I didn't really olay madden as much as Ive already played this game. Just seeing the uniforms and stadiums. I wish the stadiums were more lively tho.

Bro, I am saying The Show doesn't go BACKWARDS when technology moves FORWARD. They don't use the excuse, well it's a new console so we gotta strip the game down to zero.

They don't do that. 2K doesn't revert NBA 2K back to the stone age just because PS5 came out.

They had 3-4 years to make this. And they clearly edited all the videos of celebs/players playing the game to not show the warts

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Bro, I am saying The Show doesn't go BACKWARDS when technology moves FORWARD. They don't use the excuse, well it's a new console so we gotta strip the game down to zero.

They don't do that. 2K doesn't revert NBA 2K back to the stone age just because PS5 came out.

They had 3-4 years to make this. And they clearly edited all the videos of celebs/players playing the game to not show the warts
I don't feel like they reverted backwards at all. Gameplay wise. Just playing a gm is probably a better experience than any of the previous games.

Im bout to fukk up OU with Texas later on:ohlawd:

Can replays be saved? Cuz the whole system saving replays randomly thing is weird