EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The thing that pisses me off the most about EA is how they just don't explain anything for the most part. You have people asking if dynamic AI is in the game. People wondering what effect all the different sliders in the game has. A big one being a lot of people saying if you raise the fumbling slider it actually causes less fumbles. Others speculate that changing sliders effects CPU strategy (such as turning down CPU pass blocking will cause the CPU to go hardcore on short passes).

Also you can tell this is built using a lot of Madden code as some of the shyt I hated in the old Madden games are popping up. I mentioned above how user QBs fumble with every other hit it seems while you can beat the shyt out of CPU QBs and nothing. I've seen so many ridiculous plays by the CPU on 3rd down. Also the fact that you can't view an instant replay anytime the CPU goes no huddle is annoying as hell. This still has the Madden shyt of where the CPU defender will have their backs turned to the QB but the second the pass is thrown they are breaking on the ball. User WRs can drop the ball with the slightest contact but CPU WRs hold on to 90% of catches regardless of how hard you hit them. Also player switching on D is horrible. The QB will take off running and I'll go to switch defenders and it'll give me a player not even on the screen. By the time I get a defender near the QB they're 15 yards down the field.

The superman linebackers are back as they can jump 10 feet in the air to pick off or deflect passes. Can't use real world logic on when to throw the ball. Had a play where I had a fast WR running a slant towards a LB. The LB is able to cut towards the WR, spin the wrong way and then run step for step with that WR while the WR was sprinting the whole way.

There is a skeleton of a great game here but just too many annoyances for me to love this version.

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The thing that pisses me off the most about EA is how they just don't explain anything for the most part. You have people asking if dynamic AI is in the game. People wondering what effect all the different sliders in the game has. A big one being a lot of people saying if you raise the fumbling slider it actually causes less fumbles. Others speculate that changing sliders effects CPU strategy (such as turning down CPU pass blocking will cause the CPU to go hardcore on short passes).

Also you can tell this is built using a lot of Madden code as some of the shyt I hated in the old Madden games are popping up. I mentioned above how user QBs fumble with every other hit it seems while you can beat the shyt out of CPU QBs and nothing. I've seen so many ridiculous plays by the CPU on 3rd down. Also the fact that you can't view an instant replay anytime the CPU goes no huddle is annoying as hell. This still has the Madden shyt of where the CPU defender will have their backs turned to the QB but the second the pass is thrown they are breaking on the ball. User WRs can drop the ball with the slightest contact but CPU WRs hold on to 90% of catches regardless of how hard you hit them. Also player switching on D is horrible. The QB will take off running and I'll go to switch defenders and it'll give me a player not even on the screen. By the time I get a defender near the QB they're 15 yards down the field.

The superman linebackers are back as they can jump 10 feet in the air to pick off or deflect passes. Can't use real world logic on when to throw the ball. Had a play where I had a fast WR running a slant towards a LB. The LB is able to cut towards the WR, spin the wrong way and then run step for step with that WR while the WR was sprinting the whole way.

There is a skeleton of a great game here but just too many annoyances for me to love this version.
This shyt is madden beta :francis: they lied

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If you have a bad or just average OL it’s a wrap :francis:

Still not able to play good defense in particular my secondary. I have a good secondary ratings wise, but they stay getting cooked. CPU catches everything while I'll drop passes even when I do user catch. Probably going to need some sliders.

Its a fun game, but all the shills on youtube, 247, the athletic who glazed this game without mentioning how broken the dynasty mode is, are clowns
qXSvNNU.jpeg

The logic for rankings is broken and Custom conferences/realignment is messed up as well.
If you playing on Heisman :mjlol:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox

Sounds like NCAA 12:pachaha:. Receiver is open by 10 yards and the 75 overall linebacker jumps 10 feet in the air to make a leaping interception:wow:.

Broken many a controller because of that scenario:wow:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
new season. another matchup with a top ranked school to open up
its #1 UGA vs #17 USC again, shiit turning into a mini rivalry

so beat UGA. defense stood tall that game. 27-20

next big showdown vs #3 Ohio State at home

that end of nov. schedule tho
home vs #10 Wisky
away vs #6 ucla
home vs #12 ND

Last edited:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Running a dynasty with Vanderbilt. Was recruiting a 4 star DB in my pipeline(TN). He had Tenn as his number 1 school though and I was number 2. So I scheduled him to fly out to our rivalry game vs them just so he could watch us dismantle his fave. He committed after that game.
Chess not checkers :wow:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Its a fun game, but all the shills on youtube, 247, the athletic who glazed this game without mentioning how broken the dynasty mode is, are clowns

In all of their titles, EA creates fast food dynasty/franchise modes and people eat that shyt up.

Most people want to win the NC immediately with [insert random rebuild team] and get 5 star recruits with meme names... or win the Heisman year 1 in RTG. Stuff like the sim engine, making sure player progression works, schedules, etc don't matter.

Online dynasty only for me.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Don't worry brehs, you guys aren't bad at defense. The coding is :trash:

I'm the CB #21 btw, I let the CPU do the rest

This is why I was nervous when they were hyping up how “fast and open paced” the game would be ….I knew all that meant was we couldn’t find a way to make the defense work in a logical way so let’s brand a broken part of the game” :mjlol: The sad thing is that I bet the Memphis players are rated higher but ratings don’t matter in this game …the scripted bad defense is coded in

Last edited: