EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Somehow we started the season ranked #21 despite the woat recruiting class :dead: and we weren’t ranked at all year one.

Blew out Utah game one and now ranked #13 hopefully that helps with recruiting this year :mjlol:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Anyone having players randomly change numbers in the offseason? I’m starting my second year at Miami and the starting RB and TE both changed from single digits

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Keep up. I have the game, but it's still in the shipping package.

If they patch/fix the bs, I'll buy a PS5 and open the game. If not, I'm shipping it back. Simple.

Otherwise I'll wait for GTA 6. :yeshrug:
U might as well just ship it back. They not fixin all that. Especially with Madden coming out.

The game is cool

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Wtf is with the substitution patterns in RTG? You get subbed out in redzone and for series at a time.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is anyone else struggling with the run option button? Countless times I want to keep the ball but the rb still takes it.
Yea I feel like on some plays where it’s a more traditional option play , I have to hold A to keep the ball But it’s the opposite on RPO type plays. Which is dumb as hell.

, either that or the controls don’t work on that play so it’s not actually a RPO.. the play is programmed wrong and will always be a handoff. Smh

:heh:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They still haven’t fixed the constant roughing the kicker calls :pacspit:
I actually only had one or two but that’s probably because I’ve only tried road to glory.

The thing that I can’t stand is whenever I play an FCS team, them nikkas get injured every other play lol

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you have a bad or just average OL it’s a wrap :francis:

Still not able to play good defense in particular my secondary. I have a good secondary ratings wise, but they stay getting cooked. CPU catches everything while I'll drop passes even when I do user catch. Probably going to need some sliders.

Its a fun game, but all the shills on youtube, 247, the athletic who glazed this game without mentioning how broken the dynasty mode is, are clowns
qXSvNNU.jpeg

The logic for rankings is broken and Custom conferences/realignment is messed up as well.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Great video on whether to scout and/or recruit using data

Summary:

5* - players are good 99% of the time so don't scout
4* - only scout if you get into a recruiting battle. 2nd best chance of getting a gem after 3-star recruits.
3* - always scout, you have the best chance of getting a gem
2*-1* - don't scout, 99% of the time what you see is what you get. Rarely will you find a gem