on the road vs #4 Wisconsin

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Welp. Retired my RTG nicca, the greatest RB OreSt prob has seen. Cuz fucc coppin' Madden to load him into there.

Gonna see wat this dynasty hittin' for as the new coach of the Bearcats :mjgrin:

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
The fukk are you talking about. What was the suggested plays in the game have to do with not knowing how to read a defense? All I'm asking is a better variety of plays in coaching suggestions.
He saying you better start picking your own plays sometimes. The coaching suggestions get stale after a while and the cpu starts catching on. Or you can pick a suggestion but once you see how the defense is set you might need to audible or change some routes.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He saying you better start picking your own plays sometimes. The coaching suggestions get stale after a while and the cpu starts catching on. Or you can pick a suggestion but once you see how the defense is set you might need to audible or change some routes.
Even that don't make sense considering when at the playcalling screen we don't even know what defensive look we're facing. I usually scroll through coaching suggestions for a play I like and if I don't see one then switch over to picking my own play.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What? Did they take away the step of the offseason that allowed us to assign positions?
No, you can assign positions, but they use to have ATHs as their own position, now they just auto assign them to a position they are best suited to(unless I just don't see it, which I doubt). I have to remember what the ATH's name is and adjust accordingly

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
No, you can assign positions, but they use to have ATHs as their own position, now they just auto assign them to a position they are best suited to(unless I just don't see it, which I doubt). I have to remember what the ATH's name is and adjust accordingly
Thanks for the heads up cause I'm about to hit the offseason. That's a dumb change. Much preferred just hitting the screen having the athletes identified for you. I'll make sure to write down their names.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
On national signing day, under position changes, go to the all tab and sort the position. You aths should be there. They should give aths there own tab, but might wait until they do a patch
I tried to do that, I didn't see my ATHs. I could be looking in the wrong place. When I get off work I'll go test.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
What? Did they take away the step of the offseason that allowed us to assign positions?

On national signing day, under position changes, go to the all tab and sort the position. You aths should be there. They should give aths there own tab, but might wait until they do a patch
My ATHs don't get auto loaded to their positions. They just stick mines at KR as their position until I go in to change them.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
WTF is the point of setting the depth chart when they're just gonna reset it to what they want anyway? I'm about to done with this shyt till they fix it. I'll sub my RB out cause of wear and tear is close to injury and they sub the nikka back in one play afterwards. fukking ridiculous