EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
WTF is the point of setting the depth chart when they're just gonna reset it to what they want anyway? I'm about to done with this shyt till they fix it. I'll sub my RB out cause of wear and tear is close to injury and they sub the nikka back in one play afterwards. fukking ridiculous
He might be set as the 3rd down RB. You might have to change that on the depth chart too

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Nope. I make sure to take this nikka out as 3d back and power. it be 2d down and they'll put the mf back in
Haven't experienced it yet on here but that's a problem with Madden. It's frustrating as hell. Also had times at Madden where my starter would have a couple runs and then I couldn't get him back in the game.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i lost to UGA in nat. title game in OT because them dudes decided to go for 2 after scoring
i clicked to simulate the defense and they went and scored and went for freaking 2

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
No, you can assign positions, but they use to have ATHs as their own position, now they just auto assign them to a position they are best suited to(unless I just don't see it, which I doubt). I have to remember what the ATH's name is and adjust accordingly
They're there the game is just broken and it doesn't have an ATH tab on your roster spreadsheet...while in the offseason during piston changes... manually go to the full roster highlight positions and hit sort twice and you'll see them all together...from there you can position change

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Haven't experienced it yet on here but that's a problem with Madden. It's frustrating as hell. Also had times at Madden where my starter would have a couple runs and then I couldn't get him back in the game.
Notice how a game that was supposedly built from scratch has so many of the same issues madden has :mjlol: shyt is crazy

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game outside play now is awful I’m sorry

Nobody wanna say it cuz they just so happy for a college game, been at my dawg crib playing this shyt and I ain’t fukkin wit it ngl
Bruh, I was fukkin with my quest 3 all Wednesday and Thursday.. was in a great mood, looking forward to trying out Assassins Creed and Resident Evil over the weekend

Took a few PTO days off next week, so I got continue fukkin with that and get into College Football 25 on some chill shyt.

Finally tried college last night.. This college shyt is so bad, I been in a bad mood all afternoon. Lol shyt got me tight

I coulda kept my old Xbox and saved $500 for all this shyt
:francis: :russ:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I didn't know who the dude Javious Bond was but he's a cheat code in this game for East Carolina.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
back in title game at 15-0 vs UGA again.
3rd matchup vs them. we played them in 1st game of season in Athens and won 38-26
but that title loss game still linger man..

this game will also be college career ender for my qb Quincy Obasuyi
started that boy from freshman to senior.
23,519 yrds. 183 tds before this game