EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Reviewer is getting flamed in the comments but he was on point with the review. All of the gripes people have mentioned in the previous couple of pages he has as well.
Also called out the lack of a tutorial mode (outside of ultimate team) ...I was confused at that as well. That's an easy W that could have basically been copied from Madden

The gameplay is still good and I'm satisfied with the game, but you can definitely tell it needs patching or another iteration to clean up some of the issues
:mjlol: Are you new to yearly EA games

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Yo I completely assed out on recruiting :dead: i have legit no fs or ss going into the season despite having a few that had me at #1

shyt ima thug it out just to see what happens :dead: we are gonna be so trash but ima
Keep playing

:dwillhuh: I did land a good rb but I don’t even see him on the depth chart. He was listed as ATH when I recruited him.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
usc dynasty because of an unfortunate issue with my wvu dynasty
i got a junior qb thats a 2 year starter and worked his way up to an 86 rating
freshman come in rated 85 and expected to be a star. imma RS the freshman breh

also i shouldve encouraged Cade Fox to leave but oh well. he's a senior now.

i have a great qb room
starter 86
Cade like a 80 something
freshman breh an 85

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The tackle animations make the triple option wildly unsatisfying to run

If I had got this console from Amazon or Best Buy instead of GameStop I would consider returning the whole situation lol

:francis:

Ima try a spread option offense with a fast QB and see how that goes

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Seattle/Tacoma
Yeah, next patch better fix road to glory, on me smh. Finally start my junior yr, win hella awards, lead OreSt to 9-3 rec & showing in Las Vegas bowl----only to start from HB4 my senior year to have to do position battles all over again, don't see the field the first 2-3 games & we lose to fuccin' Middle Tenn....

Basically killed our season out the gate. Can't call the he whole playbook. Can't make subs or at least challenge the coach on sum shyt smh. Finna ruin what should have been a potential Heisman year for me in playoff berth for the squad.

:dahell:
The only position worth playing in RTG is QB right now because of this. Had the same thing happen with a wr I made. Won't do it again until they patch it. It happened right before bowl season my 2nd year. Dropped from wr1 to wr4 I worked back up to wr2 .before the playoff but we lost when i barely got to play. Went to next season and was dropped to wr5 lol. Not to mention I was subbed out every other play no.matter what I was or what I did the previous play.

Couple other issues...as qb at some point I should be able to at least call audible at the line(maxed out coach trust). Also the stadium pulse is way too much when playing higher than varsity. It's close to being a very good feature but it's too much...in no real world does the whole offense forget what to do on every single play, that's just unrealistic. What is the point of not being able to know who receivers even are. Randomly changing buttons for a receiver when you already made it so we can't see them doesn't make sense. On top of not being able to change their routes. At the least if I run the same play every game the x receiver should be x no matter what smh. Can't just start throwing random shyt like that out there. It's close but way off until they fix that type of shyt. Smh soory for the rant. That being said still having alot of fun with this game. Those the only 2 things I have an issue with.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
What level are y’all coaches at rn? I’m at 37. Another Top 20 class for me. Surprisingly, in the five seasons I’ve been the OC at KS, I’ve only lost one player to the transfer portal.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
What level are y’all coaches at rn? I’m at 37. Another Top 20 class for me. Surprisingly, in the five seasons I’ve been the OC at KS, I’ve only lost one player to the transfer portal.

I'm at 41 with a DC but don't really want to continue it until they fix being able to fully customize a defensive playbook.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The tackle animations make the triple option wildly unsatisfying to run

If I had got this console from Amazon or Best Buy instead of GameStop I would consider returning the whole situation lol

:francis:

Ima try a spread option offense with a fast QB and see how that goes
You bought a new PS5?

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You bought a new PS5?
I got an Xbox since that’s what my bro has.

I just did this skill point glitch so maybe making an over powered QB and running the spread will be fun but ngl, kinda regretting this cuz there’s no other games I’m even excited about coming out anytime soon