EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Them dudes at OS are mad mad. Some talking about getting refunds

This is not Hyperbole: This is THE WORST sports game I've ever played. And it's not really even close.

I've bought every NCAA football, basketball, MLB, Madden and NBA for 20 years. I've also randomly picked up a couple of FIFA titles, 1 golf and 1 boxing game.

CFB25 is the worst in my experience, and there isn't a close 2nd place.

I can't even get past week 2 of my Dynasty because when I try to sim kick offs, PATs and a few plays here and there, it freezes and won't go back. Three straight times.

And I did custom conferences... didn't realize teams are being scheduled twice in one week. Pathetic. That ruins the immersion, so I guess that Dynasty I started is F'd anyway.

My 1st year schedule turned out okay... but I noticed some of my conference foes had stupid schedules... 5 consecutive home conference games to start the season. Some teams that had 8 conference games scheduled, while others in the same conference had a 9-game schedule.

I have a running back that wears #88. Pathetic.

And I feel like every team in CFB is rated around 84 or 85... almost across the board, every opponent I face. There should be much more separation.

I appreciate you letting me know that I might be able to get a refund. I'll try and let people know how it goes.

I mean... the game is fricking broken. Nothing works. They should be giving a refund to every customer.

Most overhyped, under-delivered sports game in the history of gaming.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You know what's wild is, in all those preview vids like with Donovan Edwards, Travis Hunter, all these YouTube gamers.. ..EA obviously edited those bc no bugs or any issues showed in those vids.

Should be liable for some type of lawsuit. False advertising, something...smh

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo how do you stop the flexbone triple option? Does any base defense or even any adjustments work?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Actually this is my first time reading this thread.. so do we hate cfb 25 in here?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So a few thoughts after running it thru a few times today on heisman

1. They made a big deal about player NIL and yadda yadda ya but the announcers hardly ever mention players by name or have any insights on specific guys. It seems that player likeness really isn't a relevant part of this game outside of the guys being in the game and that's unfortunate

2. No practice mode anywhere in Dynasty. Just a confusing ommission in my opinion. This is a brand new game where no one knows the play books or really how to play. Why wouldn't you include a practice mode in the most popular gameplay feature so guys can lab with their new teams? It's silly

3. Throwing power is critical with the new passing system and defender awareness. You flat out need a QB with an arm into the 92+ range if you want to consistently pass the ball down field... Guys with substandard arm strength you gotta play dink and dunk ball with because that shyt will not be accurate especially on deeper crossing routes

4. Oline is imperative...if the average of your Oline is say under 80 in the key blocking ratings you will struggle to move the ball both running and passing tbh...defenders will easily shed on run plays and blow right by or thru would be linemen if they suck... For my dynasty heads this gives some insight on where to build your recruitment

5.You will get sick and fukking tired of "MO Bamba" :beli:

6. Also scoring at the goaline is tough so you definitely need to polish your shortyardage options
Agreed ong .. I thought after the 1st time I heard it I might hear a different song or something. That would've been better. They could've rotated through random trap instrumentals from YouTube producers or something.