EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I got an Xbox since that’s what my bro has.

I just did this skill point glitch so maybe making an over powered QB and running the spread will be fun but ngl, kinda regretting this cuz there’s no other games I’m even excited about coming out anytime soon
I hear you breh. I am only buying a PS5 for this and next year for GTA 6.

But if they don't patch some things up I know I won't pkay this game, and a brand new PS5 will sit collecting dust.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
So wait....there was a patch released 2 days ago?

Can y'all see any differences?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
What level are y’all coaches at rn? I’m at 37. Another Top 20 class for me. Surprisingly, in the five seasons I’ve been the OC at KS, I’ve only lost one player to the transfer portal.
I’m just crossing 19 but I put my XP setting to the slowest for the challenge… still ended up getting a few HC offers before landing at CAL to rebuild them

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I hate being so lazy sometimes. I really need to create a new playbook. I'm using the Missouri playbook and all the coaching suggestion plays are horrible. Plus it'll be 3rd and 2 and I get nothing but pass plays suggested or 3rd and long and it'll suggest nothing but run plays.

Last edited:

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
The tackle animations make the triple option wildly unsatisfying to run

If I had got this console from Amazon or Best Buy instead of GameStop I would consider returning the whole situation lol

:francis:

Ima try a spread option offense with a fast QB and see how that goes
Option works way better with a fast qb. But your running back needs to be fast too.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Also for anyone still struggling on defense…I realized that most overload blitzs are damn near OP since the cpu can’t recognize that you’re running the same shyt and doesn’t make adjustments ….any 5 man or 6 man blitz with overtop coverage adjustments will lock most teams up

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I hate being so lazy sometimes. I really need to create a new playbook. I'm using the Missouri playbook and all the coaching suggestion plays are horrible. Plus it'll be 3rd and 2 and I get nothing but pass plays suggested or 3rd and long and it'll suggest nothing but passes.
Not know how to read a defense, brehs:mjlol: