EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
i dont like these reviewers anymore. They nitpick too much and they are overly critical of sports games. If all that shyt mattered so much these games wouldn’t continue to sale

The traditional video game nerd doesn’t get sports games.
I hear you, but to be fair some of these issues like the AI blocking logic have been happening for over a decade. They have the resources to fix it but they'd rather cut corners while still profiting. I get the sports gamer who wants to see better; the tech is there

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally caught up on work, I’m finna set up the Xbox and fire this shyt up tonight man!

Ima finally try cyberpunk too if I can get that shyt for like $20 or less

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
i dont like these reviewers anymore. They nitpick too much and they are overly critical of sports games. If all that shyt mattered so much these games wouldn’t continue to sale

The traditional video game nerd doesn’t get sports games.
Gotta have balance cause if you let the nut huggers tell it, this is the greatest sports game of all time. EA had a whole marketing team over there at The Athletic singing the praises of this game before it dropped. Ari Waserman was one of the biggest and even he's pissed off at certain elements of this game. You can't have a peaceful dialogue on Reddit cause the EA homers tell you that you don't know ball on some goofy ass NBA fan shyt or you gotta do all this pre-snap stuff that does nothing to enhance the gameplay experience. I had a 50+ yd rushing TD with my QB and the defenders didn't even bother following my WRs down the field and ignoring my QB running right past them or the safety backpedaling from the 50 thru the back of the end zone. That's a problem that should've been taken care of during QC. Good, bring ALL the negativity

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

That was actually kinda dope. Weird shyt just like that has happened in game. Do u n1ggaz watch football :dahell:

Now if that happens every game, its a problem

I hate giving ea a pass for this, but I expected way worse.

If u n1ggaz dont start adding me as a friend... :damn:

I don even know how to do it. And I forgot my own psn :damn:

Karume

All Star
Daps
That was actually kinda dope. Weird shyt just like that has happened in game. Do u n1ggaz watch football :dahell:

Now if that happens every game, its a problem

I hate giving ea a pass for this, but I expected way worse.

If u n1ggaz dont start adding me as a friend... :damn:

I don even know how to do it. And I forgot my own psn :damn:
how can you forget your psn if you are online with a ps5?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
My RB = Pac-12 player of the year, First Team All-Pac-12, First Team CFB All-American,

My Beavers (in rtg) done fucc'd around & won the Pac 12 chip + snuck into the CFB playoff
full

It's a new Oregon in town
full

We coming for you @L. Deezy :demonic:

giphy.webp

Maybe I can get a Covid year to run it byke one more time since I'ma Senior & shyt
full

Karume

All Star
Daps
Ok so the most frustrating thing has to be the pursuit angles that your team makes. 5-yard losses end up turning into a 8-yard gain because they take weird angles instead of just running straight into the ball carrier.
oldmanbookert if you want to run sometime