EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown

Reviewer is getting flamed in the comments but he was on point with the review. All of the gripes people have mentioned in the previous couple of pages he has as well.
Also called out the lack of a tutorial mode (outside of ultimate team) ...I was confused at that as well. That's an easy W that could have basically been copied from Madden

The gameplay is still good and I'm satisfied with the game, but you can definitely tell it needs patching or another iteration to clean up some of the issues

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Vandy’s stadium is currently being renovated. They gave EA the markup of their stadium when it’ll be done & it’s in the game.

Hopefully they can patch in Hawaii’s stadium
Yea they do. They did the same for NW, USF & KUs new stadiums. They might as well put them shyts in instead of waiting

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Watching a livestream, Cam Newton playing with Arkansas and he's getting cooked!

Edited: Current score Tennessee 36 Arkansas 21 late in the 3rd Q

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
nah, they got the all time season, career, etc records across college football, conference and school.
I'm not talking about abkut stats...I'm taking about national titles...where can you check what school has the most national titles...it's not apart of the game
I've pretty much broken every school record minus the defensive ones which idgaf about since I only sim that shyt to begin with. The part that sucks is the game doesn't tell you about the shyt. You have to go in and find it yourself.
This is silly too like if you're playing dynasty you're trying to replicate what would happen in a real world atmosphere...if you're breaking records that shyt is a big deal...in 2k the record breaking will show up on the scoreboard and the displays in the stadium...the announcers talk about how close you are too it..it actually feels like an accomplishment... This game took all this time to develop and you get nothing close to that...Madden has more immersion than this game :mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
So many ways they could make it better that wouldn’t be too much work either:

Cutscenes for recruits
Recruit visit specific goals
A better “news” center for stats etc.
A Heisman presentation with 10-15 different cutscenes for accepting the trophy
A conversation menu for calling recruits

Those are small tweaks that would make dynasty 10x more immersive than just menu after menu and then a game that looks the same as the last game :francis:
I said to someone else in here, this game is still beta and will get better over the next 2-4 years. They had a lot to figure out with the payment to players shyt, so I am giving them a slight pass for now.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Pursuit angles are broken as well...you see this all the time in game...dudes running smooth past each other because they run to thr ghost of the ball carrier lol

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

Reviewer is getting flamed in the comments but he was on point with the review. All of the gripes people have mentioned in the previous couple of pages he has as well.
Also called out the lack of a tutorial mode (outside of ultimate team) ...I was confused at that as well. That's an easy W that could have basically been copied from Madden

The gameplay is still good and I'm satisfied with the game, but you can definitely tell it needs patching or another iteration to clean up some of the issues
I read the “review in progress “
First why is it still in progress? This game been out for over a week and they probably had it for a week before that.

Why can’t a reviewer ever let some shyt go, like the pros great game play and presentation outweighs not being able to edit your player.
I love creating players more than anyone that’s complaining about it not being in the game. And it is inexcusable but damn I’m not going to say it’s ruining the game for me. Reviews are supposed to be objective and level headed but now a days everyone wants to go 100% critic or 100% fan.

Despite all of the flaws the game is fun (his words) and that’s supposed to outweigh the little things

Ps I hate everything about Ultimate team in all sports games. So I agree with him on that and the RTG play calling is repetitive they need to patch that.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I read the “review in progress “
First why is it still in progress? This game been out for over a week and they probably had it for a week before that.

Why can’t a reviewer ever let some shyt go, like the pros great game play and presentation outweighs not being able to edit your player.
I love creating players more than anyone that’s complaining about it not being in the game. And it is inexcusable but damn I’m not going to say it’s ruining the game for me. Reviews are supposed to be objective and level headed but now a days everyone wants to go 100% critic or 100% fan.

Despite all of the flaws the game is fun (his words) and that’s supposed to outweigh the little things

Ps I hate everything about Ultimate team in all sports games. So I agree with him on that and the RTG play calling is repetitive they need to patch that.

In the article he mentioned why it's still in progress a couple times...waiting for the servers to become stable so he can fully review every mode. Did you read or scan it lol

And I get his sentiments. The game is fun but just because the gameplay is fun we shouldn't let EA off the hook for delivering a product that still has a lot of shortcomings.

Money talks. The sales for this are just going to give them incentive to ignore some of the cons. We've seen this story before

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
In the article he mentioned why it's still in progress a couple times...waiting for the servers to become stable so he can fully review every mode. Did you read or scan it lol

And I get his sentiments. The game is fun but just because the gameplay is fun we shouldn't let EA off the hook for delivering a product that still has a lot of shortcomings.

Money talks. The sales for this are just going to give them incentive to ignore some of the cons. We've seen this story before
i dont like these reviewers anymore. They nitpick too much and they are overly critical of sports games. If all that shyt mattered so much these games wouldn’t continue to sale

The traditional video game nerd doesn’t get sports games.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Finally won my starting job byke as Sr in RTG after 3 games & being demoted from starter from the previous season for no reason at all other than my rating :martin: .

And scored a walk off TD for Overtime+ vs SMU to bring the Beavers to 7-1 :wow:

Still only ranked #11 tho. If only these niccas would've let me start from jump. :smh:

Hopefully our dub vs Oregon (was unranked at the time but now #14) will help us near the end wit the bytch ass committee :sadcam: