Which Conference Are You Most Excited For?

• EA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • PC Gaming Show

• Ubisoft

• Sony

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
XBOT checking in here.

Haven’t played a game for more than 30 min (including Zelda and Mario Kart on the Switch) in over 3 years.

It’s about the titles for me. Not the hardware.

I better see some amazing shyt.

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
It has the Xbox One processor which is a bottleneck. They need to ditch the jaguar processor and make it a legitimate new system. As it stands it's the more powerful Xbox version of the PS4 Pro and we all saw how support for that turned out.

Basically The Xbox can't win this generation because they already lost but since they got tricked into thinking they need a more powerful machine they forgot to think What good games will run on this thing? Kinda like the Windows 10 App Store huh horse power with no horse food

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
XBOT checking in here.

Haven’t played a game for more than 30 min (including Zelda and Mario Kart on the Switch) in over 3 years.

Lmao u won't tho

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
XBOT checking in here.

You better pray real hard cause Sony got next....:mjpls: this is xbox's last chance.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The final name according to Best Buy is........Scorpio
main.jpg

Last edited:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
You better pray real hard cause Sony got next....:mjpls: this is xbox's last chance.
Lmao they always underestimate Sony and they don't understand he who laughs first doesn't laugh last .. I don't understand they just don't get it Sony is playing Chess with these guys and it's not just randomly planned .. they Mastered this shyt lmao and M$ falls every year for it

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's got 10x the mount of processing power the LBOX juan has...

and i'm being VERY conservative with that estimate because this thing is capable of doing 4K NATIVE at 60FPS...

Makes zero sense from a financial standpoint for this massive bump in hardware to be just $100 more than the previous LBOX...

I hope you're right though because I'll be copping if you are...
it's not gonna do 60fps at native 4K every game though. Most games that are already 30fps will stay at 30fps because the CPU didn't change. Assassins Creed Origins was already said to be running at 30fps on the Scorpio. That Jaguar CPU holding it back.