Which Conference Are You Most Excited For?

• EA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • PC Gaming Show

• Ubisoft

• Sony

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
it might be a fake leak just to surprise everybody when they announce it for 399.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
LMAO

UhLckVH.gif

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The fixation with hardware is really dumb. The Xbox 1 was a flopped. Microsoft needs to reformulate their strategy. Simply making a super power console isn't enough to overtake Sony.
I agree. As tempting as this is to buy, I'm not sure what I'd buy to play on it

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
500 converts to 675 CAD currently which means $699 would be the retail price PLUS tax would be $800 here in Ontario.

I got a perfectly fine X1, and a brand new PS4, ain't really nothing they can show that would make me break my piggy bank

yup shyt's an arm and a leg here.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he's wrong and I'm fairly certain he is this dude is going to get roasted for this...

They are taking a massive loss selling at $499...

Doesn't make sense...

It really depends, I don't think its a massive loss selling it at 499 its not just suppose to be "just another xbox" If it does everything it says its going to do it'll be the best console to play your games on "multiplat" and 1st party ones.

That's a pretty big deal if you are in that bracket. It was a huge selling point for the ps4 pro, people weren't buying that for the games, it was a straight and "slight" graphical upgrade.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The fixation with hardware is really dumb. The Xbox 1 was a flopped. Microsoft needs to reformulate their strategy. Simply making a super power console isn't enough to overtake Sony.
Breh, let's be honest, most of the people who left Xbox to go.Ps4 wasn't because of Uncharted...

It was because the tweeted "specs battle" and the awkward contradictions in their conference about digital licensing.

People want their superhero would have more coolness factor than the other guys.

The meme culture, clear Sony power superiority and what people determined as the"cool" console is what made most brehs jump.

Even though most visuals would be negligible... nikkas WANT to be able to pump their chest about their system.

The Scorpio allows brehs to not suck their teeth when those IGN frame rate and graphics comparisons are shown for games.

It's simple as that.

Not trying to trivialize the other variables but we are w trying to be objective here.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It really depends, I don't think its a massive loss selling it at 499 its not just suppose to be "just another xbox" If it does everything it says its going to do it'll be the best console to play your games on "multiplat" and 1st party ones.

That's a pretty big deal if you are in that bracket. It was a huge selling point for the ps4 pro, people weren't buying that for the games, it was a straight and "slight" graphical upgrade.
It's got 10x the mount of processing power the LBOX juan has...

and i'm being VERY conservative with that estimate because this thing is capable of doing 4K NATIVE at 60FPS...

Makes zero sense from a financial standpoint for this massive bump in hardware to be just $100 more than the previous LBOX...

I hope you're right though because I'll be copping if you are...

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
The PS4 Pro was a upgraded PS4 but the Xbox Scorpio is a new system built around the same library of the current but since its in The matrix of a bad generation of sells it will be a graphical upgrade minus the truth about how the Xbox One won't have the exclusive Xbox Scorpio games in the future opps

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The PS4 Pro was a upgraded PS4 but the Xbox Scorpio is a new system built around the same library of the current but since its in The matrix of a bad generation of sells it will be a graphical upgrade minus the truth about how the Xbox One won't have the exclusive Xbox Scorpio games in the future opps
It has the Xbox One processor which is a bottleneck. They need to ditch the jaguar processor and make it a legitimate new system. As it stands it's the more powerful Xbox version of the PS4 Pro and we all saw how support for that turned out.