Which Conference Are You Most Excited For?

• EA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • PC Gaming Show

• Ubisoft

• Sony

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Best believe...

If the first and LOUD comments on Twitter and the forums are "Wow that was amazing!" The wolves who were ready to pounce on Msft would be like... "okay" Eddie Murphy voice and fall in line with the status quo.

If the first and LOUD voices about this conference are "WTF was that shyt! Lmao" than the wolves will act accordingly and the status quo would be set.

And this is no matter what the specs are.:manny:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Absolutely fukking agree.

I'm an Xbox fan and I've been embarrassed that Msft took the bullshyt console Wars for granted.

We all know it's bullshyt but... In a weird way.. We KNOW it's NOT bullshyt.

Contradictory but it is what it is.

In politics to sports drinks, nikkas are sheep.

I'm included in that, not trying to be on a pedestal at all.
So in theory M$ feeling awkward that it abandoned the gamers needs from giving them a solid gaming machine but more of a entertainment machine feels the need to make a gamers experience with a power machine but did they not take for granted the simple essence that makes the fans love the platform the applications? I believe M$ needs to redeem them self but I believe they're been jumping into ideas to soon and not seeing the bigger picture. Basically selling the masses dreams of spectrum without the honor of keeping the promise

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Best believe...

If the first and LOUD comments on Twitter and the forums are "Wow that was amazing!" The wolves who were ready to pounce on Msft would be like... "okay" Eddie Murphy voice and fall in line with the status quo.

If the first and LOUD voices about this conference are "WTF was that shyt! Lmao" than the wolves will act accordingly and the status quo would be set.

And this is no matter what the specs are.:manny:
I think it's about the games they see from the system. I think if Microsoft give them the new machine reveal with the games not standing above Xbox One S and Sony shows games that looks better as a experience in whole. People will still make fun of M$

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
And people think Phil is saving the XBOX brand. :mjlol:

Eventually, everyone will see that con man for what he truly is. :ufdup:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So in theory M$ feeling awkward that it abandoned the gamers needs from giving them a solid gaming machine but more of a entertainment machine feels the need to make a gamers experience with a power machine but did they not take for granted the simple essence that makes the fans love the platform the applications? I believe M$ needs to redeem them self but I believe they're been jumping into ideas to soon and not seeing the bigger picture. Basically selling the masses dreams of spectrum without the honor of keeping the promise
I concede this point.

Would you agree that Msft appears more focused than they past with respect to this gen?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I think it's about the games they see from the system. I think if Microsoft give them the new machine reveal with the games not standing above Xbox One S and Sony shows games that looks better as a experience in whole. People will still make fun of M$
I understand this but what games would be acceptable?

If, respect to PS4, knack was a part of the exclusive conversation than have of all scales from crackdown to cuphead should be considered.

I am also still perplexed that single player properties are hell in such high esteem.

I look at single player games as, for the most part, a trinket that'll be fun to explore but unless it's absolutely amazing I'm probably not finishing.

In this day and age, I thought most games want to be blown away with a world they can experience with a crew or squad.

If Msft came through this conference with 20 new single player games, I'd be disappointed as fukk.

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
You must understand how the world is working, Sony didn't say they would build the God of video consoles, they just did it. Microsoft is claiming they have made the most powerful gaming machine in the world and by the sheets so people expect the greatest lineup of all time, this will be they're own defeat because people won't to be impressed or they will no doubt say it's Xbox One with 4K nothing more

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps

If, respect to PS4, knack was a part of the exclusive conversation than have of all scales from crackdown to cuphead should be considered.

I am also still perplexed that single player properties are hell in such high esteem.

I look at single player games as, for the most part, a trinket that'll be fun to explore but unless it's absolutely amazing I'm probably not finishing.

In this day and age, I thought most games want to be blown away with a world they can experience with a crew or squad.

If Msft came through this conference with 20 new single player games, I'd be disappointed as fukk.
People want to blown away because M$ sets the bar high with bragging about system power, I think M$ downfall is always with the hype of bragging to much and not enough to show off the bragging

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Breh, let's be honest...

How fukked up would it be for them to divide a base that already isn't as big as PS4?

Why compete against yourself?

The commendable and profitable thing to do if to keep your base strong and unified, breh.

I respectfully disagree with your point.

If Msft did that...

We'd see non stop Leonardo DiCaprio Titanic gifs where Msft would be the Jawn who lets the Xbox 1 base go to die.

That would be a disaster and would be the coup de grace that leads to people saying fukk msft

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this single player/multi player point you're making was stronger last gen. nowadays it's mostly irrelevant(well not irrelevant but not a big deal as before) as Gears is no longer the heavyweight it once was and it's largely overshadowed by third party MP games, Halo too. 3rd parties that are on PS4, the bigger userbase. Those big MP games are now played such as Destiny, Battlefield, Overwatch etc and Sony even went as far as to position some of these games as "Playstation" games sort of how COD was associated with Xbox?Hell Destiny even launched exclusively on Playstation in Japan.

Xbox-Gauge-New-3.001new.jpg

SP games are very important. They just showed that with Star Wars Battlefront 2 having a SP campaign. Games that launch as MP only games are a different case since the devs are transparent as to what it is.

Let a Halo 6 or Gears 5 launch with no SP campaign and you won't hear the end of it. You saw the reception TF got without a SP component and now TF2 has both and it pleases both. It's not either or, in this day and age you gotta have both. Hell, The Last of Us for many has a solid MP mode that's well received even though it's known for its SP. UC4 too has MP modes. It's about both.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
this single player/multi player point you're making was stronger last gen. nowadays it's mostly irrelevant as Gears is no longer the heavyweight it once was and it's largely overshadowed by third party MP games. Halo too. Those big MP games are now played such as Destiny, Battlefield, Overwatch etc and Sony even went as far as to position some of these games as "playstation" games sort of how COD was associated with Xbox?

SP games are very important. They just showed that with Star Wars Battlefront 2 having a SP campaign. Games that launch as MP only games are a different case since the devs are transparent as to what it is.

Let a Halo 6 or Gears 5 launch with no SP campaign and you won't hear the end of it. You saw the reception TF got without a SP component and now TF2 has both and it pleases both. It's not either or, in this day and age you gotta have both. Hell, The Last of Us for many has a solid MP mode that's well received even though it's known for its SP. UC4 too has MP modes. It's about both.
This is a good point.

I am not saying single player is irrelevant at all.

I don't think MSFT has been saying that either.

I'm saying that having a console that will be focused on smaller scale single player ips, exclusive multiplayer is, and being the home for the highest quality Triple A may be a formula that can get X1 back into respectability.

Edit: I tried to rep your post but they told me to slow down.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a good point.

I am not saying single player is irrelevant at all.

I don't think MSFT has been saying that either.

I'm saying that having a console that will be focused on smaller scale single player ips, exclusive multiplayer is, and being the home for the highest quality Triple A may be a formula that can get X1 back into respectability.
Well, we're only a few hours away from seeing exactly what they'll be doing :banderas: