Which Conference Are You Most Excited For?

• EA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • PC Gaming Show

• Ubisoft

• Sony

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
State of Decay 2:feedme:

Sea of Thieves :feedme:

Haven't been this excited for a MS conference since I rocked a 360. Thank god I don't have to buy their shytty ass hardware to play their games anymore. Xbox app is uplay quality garbage but that's okay right now.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
"I call it a premium console because I want people to be clear that the customer we're building that for is the premium gaming customer," said Spencer. "The person who buys the majority of the games, the person who's playing the most games, spending the most hours, spending the most dollars. It's like our Elite controller. I call that a premium controller.

"I'm not trying to scare anybody on the price. We're going to come out on a price that we think is fair for the product that we build and the customers will tell us as they always do. I call it premium because I don't want people to get confused that somehow Scorpio is the thing that is going to take over the Xbox line." - Phil Spencer

Can't get any more simple than that. :manny:
There it is.

They should charge 600 for this shyt. The same nikkas would buy it.

I'm excited for this shyt, clearly.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
There it is.

They should charge 600 for this shyt. The same nikkas would buy it.

I'm excited for this shyt, clearly.
Probably going to be in the $700 range with different levels based on accessories/storage options...

Spencer has made it pretty clear this shyt is clearly intended to entice PC gamer crowd that is wiling to spend for hardware specs...

They have my interest based off that alone...

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fixation with hardware is really dumb. The Xbox 1 was a flopped. Microsoft needs to reformulate their strategy. Simply making a super power console isn't enough to overtake Sony.