Dylan Roof laughs as he admits to mass shooting in confession tape

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Damn... :scust:

Here in Brazil we have lots of strugles, most because of very corrupted politics, but in the other hand no fukking way this kind of sickness would get away. This son of a bytch would be killed on the spot no matter the color he are.

I have seen for a long time these "white supremacists" methods, they never attack black gangs or gasngsters affiliateds, who in theory would be the cause of all this bullshyt(but we know it is not).

Instead, they attack defenseless and innocent people, childrens also and it was always like this. So, when they have to deal with black gangsters they use the racist police and even the national guard with deadly force.

It's hard to say but i think that America is lost :snoop:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
This is the perfect time to discuss the merits of forgiving someone and hoping that they see justice in the afterlife.

We don't know what lies after death. We don't. What we do know is that this animal murdered beautiful, welcoming, and loving people in a cowardly act of violence.

Let us not forgive this animal and hope that he is punished in some afterlife that may or may not exist.

Instead, let's say fukk him and punish the shyt of him in this life...

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Whites are the most immature race because they only arrived here recently. I learned that from RZA's book, actually (Tao of the Wu). They'll have to grow up and make reparations / amends within the next decade, or the majority of them will be purged.

I'd say they can get one last chance to do right.
Would u recommend that book?

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
this dude deserves to sit in the penitentiary for the rest of his life, no parole.

no remorse. no guilt, he will never be a productive member of society.

The gov't needs to track his search history, phone records, text records, emails and see who he was talking to/ getting ideas from.

These are terrorists, clear cut.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Don't think he's the only one. The police who kill us get enjoyment from it. If police were honest with us they'd laugh in our faces.
Lets be honest. Lots of these white guys and vicious non blacks who hate us join the police so they can fulfill their fantasy of legally killing a black man.

They need to get over their sexual frustration and penis envy and negrophobia.