Dylan Roof laughs as he admits to mass shooting in confession tape

Shiva

Avatāra. Annihilator. Gone To The 5th Dimension.
Daps
Reppin
Nirvāṇa (निर्वाण ) / Mokṣa (मोक्ष)
the more I think about it I feel like that forgiveness they preach to us to follow Jesus was white people making us just accept and forgive any of the shyt they did

Glad you were able to tune in and get the message. The Bible was originally much different, but the most evil whites just edited and manipulated it to serve their terrible agenda. It's over.

Not all the whites are bad. The ones who were brainwashed into racism are beginning to wake up and have a chance to make peace. If not, they will be purged.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Hope he gets that Jeffery Dahmer preferential treament :shaq:

"I'd like to bring my client up before the bar" :sas2:

What I still don't get is why don't bloods/crips go do drivebys at klan rallys.

Shiva

Avatāra. Annihilator. Gone To The 5th Dimension.
Daps
Reppin
Nirvāṇa (निर्वाण ) / Mokṣa (मोक्ष)
:camby:

They are all the same, just press them.

I understand where you're coming from, because that's how they were in the past. I say give them a final chance now that they have the choice to take the red pill (the actual red pill, not the fake alt-right one) and see into the matrix. If they don't reject the racism they've been spoonfed, then they will all be purged.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Glad you were able to tune in and get the message. The Bible was originally much different, but the most evil whites just edited and manipulated it to serve their terrible agenda. It's over.

Not all the whites are bad. The ones who were brainwashed into racism are beginning to wake up and have a chance to make peace. If not, they will be purged.
The original bible is the kings james version right?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Do they really need 20 ppl in a firing squad :dahell:

Isn't that overkill?

Nah he's trying to pull a Hitler and use the platform of his trial to promote his Nazi views. He's already going for the unapologetic route and become a martyr for white supremacists.

Yes. The objective is to give any one member a feeling that they weren't the one.

Actually you could have one dude with a pistol to the convicted's noggin.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Hope he gets that Jeffery Dahmer preferential treament :shaq:

"I'd like to bring my client up before the bar" :sas2:

What I still don't get is why don't bloods/crips go do drivebys at klan rallys.
Black gangbangers are the highest c00ns and love white people.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The original bible is the kings james version right?
nope, there isn't really an original bible for Christians, you have the torah and jewish religious texts and new testament you have had various books included in various sects of christianity.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the more I think about it I feel like that forgiveness they preach to us to follow Jesus was white people making us just accept and forgive any of the shyt they did

tumblr_ljset2gjh01qzbl7f.gif

This goes back to slavery. Most White slave owners did not give a damn one way or the other if the slaves practiced religion or not. In fact many slaves were actually Muslim, which is what they were West Africa. The problem came in when many Muslims was accused of leading slave revolts and converting the other slaves to Islam. In response to the Islamic led slave revolts the English Anglican Church sought permission of the slave owners to attempt to convert the slaves to Protestant Christianity (many Congo and Angolan slaves were Catholic before they ever left Congo). The Slave owners agreed to the conversion to Protestant Christianity if the missionaries of the English Anglican Church taught and emphasized foregiveness; the notion of obeying the master and receiving rewards in Heaven. That is the same religion that still exists in Black Churches today.

Last edited:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
I understand where you're coming from, because that's how they were in the past. I say give them a final chance now that they have the choice to take the red pill (the actual red pill, not the fake alt-right one) and see into the matrix. If they don't reject the racism they've been spoonfed, then they will all be purged.
Nah dude. Wtf? Its inherent