Dylan Roof laughs as he admits to mass shooting in confession tape

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I know some of y'all are atheists or non believers or anti Christian

But can we please please please not use this thread as an opportunity to get into all of that?

Damn. These people are dead at the hands of a ws demon. It doesn't matter if you don't agree with the some (not all) victim surviving relatives forgive him or not.

This thread is about that demon who laughed about killing people that looked just like us, our parents, our grands.

Religion rant in another thread.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I don't want him dead. I want him to be flayed on some Game of Thrones Ramsey shyt. I want his dikk cut off and boiled into his nightly food. I want him sodomized, beat up, and left barely alive. And then once he recovers, I want his finger removed and The process repeated.

Last edited:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
"When asked if he'd commit the crime again, Roof laughed. "I might walk out (of the church). I'm not gonna lie."

:scust:
what kinda dumb ass nd disgusting questions these agents askin? Fuk his remorse...nd why would u ask that type a shyt...u lookin to incite others? He aint comin home so why ponder. Cacs prolly wanna break em out nd use him to incite some sort of false flag attack dwn the line :mjpls:

Shiva

Avatāra. Annihilator. Gone To The 5th Dimension.
Daps
Reppin
Nirvāṇa (निर्वाण ) / Mokṣa (मोक्ष)
White supremacy is about to die out forever. It'll take a few years while the scum get purged during the chaos. Anyone who was brainwashed it will be given two chances to see the error of their ways, and if they reject both those chances, they will be lost forever.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
"When asked if he'd commit the crime again, Roof laughed. "I might walk out (of the church). I'm not gonna lie."

:scust:
what kinda dumb ass nd disgusting questions these agents askin? Fuk his remorse...nd why would u ask that type a shyt...u lookin to incite others? He aint comin home so why ponder. Cacs prolly wanna break em out nd use him to incite some sort of false flag attack dwn the line :mjpls:
nah those are good questions to ask

they ask this so if the criminal says yes it can be used to deny parole

Shiva

Avatāra. Annihilator. Gone To The 5th Dimension.
Daps
Reppin
Nirvāṇa (निर्वाण ) / Mokṣa (मोक्ष)
:mindblown: why is our existence such a problem for these Cacs?

Whites are the most immature race because they only arrived here recently. I learned that from RZA's book, actually (Tao of the Wu). They'll have to grow up and make reparations / amends within the next decade, or the majority of them will be purged.

I'd say they can get one last chance to do right.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Whites are the most immature race because they only arrived here recently. I learned that from RZA's book, actually (Tao of the Wu). They'll have to grow up and make reparations / amends within the next decade, or the majority of them will be purged.

I'd say they can get one last chance to do right.
I'm going to try and find this ...

freetroit

Banned
Daps
:aicmon: @ black folks stay prayin for dese kinda fukkin heartless demons.

Do you think when black people use their c00ndalini energy to pray for cacs that it actually empowers them to continue to terrorize blacks?

The power of the c00ndalini should only be used to pray for and forgive other black people