Dylan Roof laughs as he admits to mass shooting in confession tape

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
He specifically waited for that senator, and notice how no news agency mentions he killed one? Add it up. :usure:

He's playing up the racism angle and the media is eating up because it draws more attention away from killing the senator. Follow that seat :ufdup:

Thank for the info, i did not know these facts.

And him has supposed been contracted for some supremacist cac to do the job right? :ohhh:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Glad you were able to tune in and get the message. The Bible was originally much different, but the most evil whites just edited and manipulated it to serve their terrible agenda. It's over.

Not all the whites are bad. The ones who were brainwashed into racism are beginning to wake up and have a chance to make peace. If not, they will be purged.
yeah to me after seeing their birth rates declining and mortality rates inclining(ive heard this is global) and how their drug addiction rates are the highest in this country I whole hardheartedly believe that they must be getting naturally selected out or being weakened, they've committed too many atrocities against people, they've killed off so much of the human race thats against the natural nature of any biological species (not killing per say, but quite literally trying to annihilate your own species)

Shiva

Avatāra. Annihilator. Gone To The 5th Dimension.
Daps
Reppin
Nirvāṇa (निर्वाण ) / Mokṣa (मोक्ष)
The original bible is the kings james version right?

Goes much further back, actually. The most pure version was the one written immediately after the death of the original Christ. Then, rulers and clergy became corrupt and modified it as a tool of control.

Hopefully soon enough people will attain True Christ Consciousness and the lessons will re-emerge.

Gnosticism is much closer to the original teachings of Jesus Christ than Christianity. And yes, the first Christ was dark-skinned. There are multiple others now, who work to inspire others to rise.

These Christs will be much more similar to the Christ portrayed in Revelations rather than the so-called 'New Testament.' Avengers and Redeemers.

Last edited:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_ljset2gjh01qzbl7f.gif

This goes back to slavery. Most White slave owners did not give a damn one way or the other if the slaves practiced religion or not. In fact many slaves were actually Muslim, which is what they were West Africa. The problem came in when many Muslims was accused of leading slave revolts and converting the other slaves to Islam. In response to the Islamic led slave revolts the English Anglican Church sought permission of the slave owners to attempt to convert the slaves to Protestant Christianity (many Congo and Angolan slaves were Catholic before they ever left Congo). The Slave owners agreed to the conversion to Protestant Christianity if the missionaries of the English Anglican Church taught and emphasized foregiveness; the notion of obeying the master and receiving rewards in Heaven. That is the same religion that still exists in Black Churches todahy.

:blessed:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I am really in tears yall.
He shot an elderly lady 11 fukking times.
He murdered these innocents who welcomed him in a house of prayer.

America elects the champion candidate of this devil and his ilk.

please please please let his death be drawn out and painful

Maybe some of these niqqas who don't give a fukc about nothing at about all will do something against these types instead of killing over the new Js.

One can only dream

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Scaphism - Wikipedia
The only fitting punishment I've seen so far.
And I don't think it goes far enough by any means.

:scust: Folks were straight savage during ancient times. When you read sh!t like this, and the torture techniques used during the Dark Ages, it's unsettling how brutal folks can be.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If anything it does need to be broadcasted nationally. The fact that when I was a child OJ killing some white woman and white drug dealer took over the airwaves for a full year, and a mass murderer going into a damn sanctuary and massacring 9 people because of their race was forgotten by the media in a month is a problem.
Eh...not quite

OJ was a high profile case and happend in Cali

The goal of this young man was to start a race war and it's best that the media did'nt sensationalize it lest they encourage copycats or incite violence.