Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
He's going to die in prison or a be executed which makes me laugh :manny:

From his rhetoric it's obvious someone put a battery in his back but why can't the cops find out who that person-people are?
Because random lonewolf violent White nationalism gets treated as such. There's no concern amongst White people if the authorities don't attempt to delve deeper into White Nationalist influenced violence. White people don't give a damn.

Whereas random lonewolf attacks by Muslims(even those with no connection to Isis) are seen as Isis influenced, and thus causes Whites to fear Islam as a whole. That's the game in America.

To many White people Dylan Roof's ideology is an anomaly. Whereas the Ohio State stabber represents Islam as a whole.

:francis:

Last edited:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
nah those are good questions to ask

they ask this so if the criminal says yes it can be used to deny parole
Realistically I understand why theyre asked...but even entertainin that pos gettin paroled down the line :pacspit:...tell that cac he's gnna fry during his interrogation just as quick as u would tell a blk man if he committed the same acts

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Realistically I understand why theyre asked...but even entertainin that pos gettin paroled down the line :pacspit:...tell that cac he's gnna fry during his interrogation just as quick as u would tell a blk man if he committed the same acts
bruh im thankful the cops did this you know why?

because shyt LIKE THIS

Victims' Families Meet Dylann Roof: 'I Forgive You, And Have Mercy On Your Soul' | The Huffington Post

gets people parole.

but hearing him confess on tape that he'd commit the crime again, and therefore still poses a threat to society? no possibility of parole.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
"fukk this cac for murdering peaceful Black people"

"But I really don't want to talk shyt about the white boy, I just want to post in this thread to shyt on those black people and their families and anyone who believes as they do"

Some of y'all legit hate other black people more than you hate anyone else.

:scust:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
"fukk this cac for murdering peaceful Black people"

"But I really don't want to talk shyt about the white boy, I just want to post in this thread to shyt on those black people and their families and anyone who believes as they do"

Some of y'all legit hate other black people more than you hate anyone else.

:scust:
You sure you talkin to black people?