Dylan Roof laughs as he admits to mass shooting in confession tape

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I don't want him dead. I want him to be flayed on some Game of Thrones Ramsey shyt. I want his dikk cut off and boiled into his nightly food. I want him sodomized, beat up, and left barely alive. And then once he recovers, I want his finger removed and The process repeated.

seek help, seriously.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hope he gets that Jeffery Dahmer preferential treament :shaq:

"I'd like to bring my client up before the bar" :sas2:

What I still don't get is why don't bloods/crips go do drivebys at klan rallys.
Klan rally's are in the sticks where there aren't even real roads. But if you're talking about on the west coast then I don't know

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
fukk that. I hope the biggest dikk having, gay ass Jack Napier nikka rapes him daily for the next 20 years and makes him his bytch night after night. I hope he beats his ass and makes him submit over and over till this piece of shyt is broken and throws himself the top tier. I hope he suffers. He had a huge hand to play in where we're at today. I hope he receives spinal damage from all the rape he endures. I hope his jaw never works right again. I hope someone sticks the largest, oddest shaped tool they can find so far up his rectum that he tastes the the material used to make said object. I hope he dies knowing there is no race war and white people turn their back on him.
this sounds just awful
oh well i agree:ehh:

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Solitary confinement for the rest of his life. If you kill him its a good as letting him off the hook. fukk his mind up instead.

That's the only real punishment I see. I don't believe in the death penalty, no matter what the situation is. This is really a drug related crime to me.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
uxSaeSb.jpg

OoXy0j.gif

That picture was a photo op, the prisoner survived... But I do get your post, just wanted to drop that knowledge

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Klan rally's are in the sticks where there aren't even real roads. But if you're talking about on the west coast then I don't know

yeah like the ones where it's a parade down the streets, some neo-fascist bullshyt like 20 unfukked white dudes
just roll along side "RATATATAT" I mean you'll go to jail for 20 years to kill a dude for selling crack, but not a dozen random ass ultra-racists.

It'd be the easiest shyt ever, they're walking in a fukking line and it's not like women and children are going down to catch the ol' White Pride parade so civilians are minimal.

"GP you sound like a domestic terrorist"
Yea yea I know, but we all have some fukked up thoughts sometimes.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:beli: can you fools stop thinking that they fukk w us like that?
Yeah first of all I'm not a fool and second it has nothing to do with "them" fukking with us and him being a White Supremacist

They don't fukk anyone but other white pieces of trash in there...he has only one choice and one set of people to roll with if he doesn't want to be killed in there

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do forgive him but I still think he should be immediately executed as a service to society :manny: