Dylan Roof laughs as he admits to mass shooting in confession tape

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jail and prison aren't the same thing. And ADX isn't a normal prison

I don't see how its worst than killing him. Contrary to popular belief It's not everybody that suffers in jail.

Same with the people assuming he is gonna have a hard time in there, he is prolly gonna be an Aryan Nation prophet in there & you want to potentially put him with guys who will give him props for what he did.

Roles reverse he would have been in the dirt.

Instead he gets buckets of KFC and the potential to live a long life in jail.

"His concious will eat him up in jail" lol some of you guys just don't get that they are not wired like you are. They will sleep like a baby.

Too docile

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
yeah to me after seeing their birth rates declining and mortality rates inclining(ive heard this is global) and how their drug addiction rates are the highest in this country I whole hardheartedly believe that they must be getting naturally selected out or being weakened, they've committed too many atrocities against people, they've killed off so much of the human race thats against the natural nature of any biological species (not killing per say, but quite literally trying to annihilate your own species)

Genetic mutations were not ment to last long on planet earth. Even if they wipe us out, nature will take its course and wipe them out.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
What a piece of shyt truly.

If there was any justice and that's a fukking rarity in US of A, he deserves death.

Gunned down religious folk who warmly welcomed him.

All in his misguided warped reality of black dominating whites. It's like he's living in an alternate universe with these ridiculous views. When it's been the opposite for centuries.

All of them have these ridiculous views that is black are some how plotting to wipe them out. "White genocide" smh

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I do forgive him but I still think he should be immediately executed as a service to society :manny:

Did that pasty devil even ask for forgiveness or show any remorse? :what:

Even so I will never forgive him, he killed 9 positive black people at their most vulnerable. I hope he dies the most painful death possible and he roasts in hell

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Do they really need 20 ppl in a firing squad :dahell:

Isn't that overkill?
I think it's something to do with plausible deniability. One of the bullets is a blank so everyone can be like nah man I didn't kill him my gun was blank. perhaps it helps with legal deniability and preventing ptsd like symptoms?