Dylan Roof laughs as he admits to mass shooting in confession tape

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
If anything it does need to be broadcasted nationally. The fact that when I was a child OJ killing some white woman and white drug dealer took over the airwaves for a full year, and a mass murderer going into a damn sanctuary and massacring 9 people because of their race was forgotten by the media in a month is a problem.
It's shameful.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The article makes the claim as to completeness, but if we look at things as relative to time the Ethiopian version of the Bible is probably more accurate in regards to the letters and people being discussed.

Again to be complete there as to be a source its being based off of as the definitive source, there is no definitive edition of the bible, every sect and church had its own sacred text, there was not nor ever been a unified faith called christianity after jesus died and because of that there as never been a unified complete text for those to follow or a single text or edition of sacred texts to follow.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@PartyHeart I never understood the notion of not disturbing people's sensibilities. Black people need to stop keeping their heads buried in the sand.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again to be complete there as to be a source its being based off of as the definitive source, there is no definitive edition of the bible, every sect and church had its own sacred text, there was not nor ever been a unified faith called christianity after jesus died and because of that there as never been a unified complete text for those to follow or a single text or edition of sacred texts to follow.

I get what you are saying . I assume that the Ethiopians are saying that theirs text has not been subjected to the edits and revisions of that the Romans and English authorities as well as Church leaders; councils; committees and royalty has imposed upon other biblical texts. So while there has never been a definitive source of the New Testament they are saying that their texts are more complete.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I get what you are saying . I assume that the Ethiopians are saying that theirs text has not been subjected to the edits and revisions of that the Romans and English authorities as well as Church leaders; councils; committees and royalty has imposed upon other biblical texts. So while there has never been a definitive source of the New Testament they are saying that their texts are more complete.

Nah I get that, they have an older version of their bible and thats all well and good, just a bit different than what I was talkign about.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God is about to take HIS Momma :wow:

Not to mention Nikki is going to fry that boy like KFC. Rest in Hell :pacspit: