Dylan Roof laughs as he admits to mass shooting in confession tape

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
He'll actually probably be ok wherever they send him as long as he pays his dues very very quickly

But the minute he's even slightly unprotected by the AB, someone black or hispanic will attempt to stab him or bash his brains in

:beli: can you fools stop thinking that they fukk w us like that?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bad thing is, despite all this I can still see him getting off in the current political environment. All it takes is one sympathetic juror. :francis:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
This is a Fox News watching Cac's opinion on Roof saying "Blacks walk all over us"

She may not approve of the murders, but she shares that core belief in White victimhood. All of these White supremacists have a bit of Dylan Roof in them.

OBAMA brought us to Charleston :what:

These cacs have truly lost their collective minds.

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
:beli: can you fools stop thinking that they fukk w us like that?

Some of them do, depending on where you at. I lived in NY and NJ. They grew up right with us. I know Latins that don't even speak Spanish. To say different just because is kinda ignorant. Unless you speaking on personal experience. There are def some down Latinos - not that Hispanic shyt - that been riding for the black struggle since the 70s breh.

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
he needs to be set free in Brooklyn...wait..., never mind, BK soft .....Wilmington Delaware.

Some parts of BK have softened, but don't sleep son.

Wilimington is def turning up tho...Not sure if I seen a thread on it here, but they lost their most well known rapper out there a week or two ago...dude got shot in the head,...named Bobby Dimes (RIP) I believe.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
This is a Fox News watching Cac's opinion on Roof saying "Blacks walk all over us"

She may not approve of the murders, but she shares that core belief in White victimhood. All of these White supremacists have a bit of Dylan Roof in them.

If this is true.
This pretend white victimhood.

The obsession with black male sexuality
Dude is talking about black men raping white women. As if.

Holy fukk, White people are then truly beyond redemption. If their retaliation to a more or less powerless black president who did absolutely nothing to them but have his presence make them feel shame is to go around shooting a church full of the innocent, old and kind and resort to nationalism, then they truly do suffer from a wide scale mental disease. They are mentally weak.

I used to joke around and troll with it but maybe their neanderthal DNA actually does have an effect on their demeanor? On the first sign of difficulty they explode with panic.

Truly a mentally weak and fragile group of people, and I have yet to see evidence to the contrary.

I swear to any deity that may exist If it was in my power to do so I'd...:snoop:
nvm don't want the Coli to get shutdown lol

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I understand where you're coming from, because that's how they were in the past. I say give them a final chance now that they have the choice to take the red pill (the actual red pill, not the fake alt-right one) and see into the matrix. If they don't reject the racism they've been spoonfed, then they will all be purged.
you need to stop saying :camby:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clearly deserves one of those game of thrones type deaths.. and not the honorable ned stark types.

Hang him over a fire and shoot with poisonous arrows all at the same time, something real inventive, it's a crime he's even alive for trial smh

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
hope somebody in prison rapes this cracka with a broomstick

fukk that. I hope the biggest dikk having, gay ass Jack Napier nikka rapes him daily for the next 20 years and makes him his bytch night after night. I hope he beats his ass and makes him submit over and over till this piece of shyt is broken and throws himself the top tier. I hope he suffers. He had a huge hand to play in where we're at today. I hope he receives spinal damage from all the rape he endures. I hope his jaw never works right again. I hope someone sticks the largest, oddest shaped tool they can find so far up his rectum that he tastes the the material used to make said object. I hope he dies knowing there is no race war and white people turn their back on him.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali