Dylan Roof laughs as he admits to mass shooting in confession tape

Daps
He's going to die in prison or a be executed which makes me laugh :manny:

Talk your shyt, in a cell where you will be forgotten, then snitch in a decade when you realize these cacs don't give a shyt aboutchew

From his rhetoric it's obvious someone put a battery in his back but why can't the cops find out who that person-people are?
:mjpls:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I don't see how its worst than killing him. Contrary to popular belief It's not everybody that suffers in jail.

Same with the people assuming he is gonna have a hard time in there, he is prolly gonna be an Aryan Nation prophet in there & you want to potentially put him with guys who will give him props for what he did.

Roles reverse he would have been in the dirt.

Instead he gets buckets of KFC and the potential to live a long life in jail.

"His concious will eat him up in jail" lol some of you guys just don't get that they are not wired like you are. They will sleep like a baby.

Too docile
jail is only hell for people that are innocent. roof knew his actions would lead him to jail and/or death. he doesn't give a fukk.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
he should get pounded in the ass by a bowling pin with rubbing alcohol for lube
Normally I'd be like :dame:
but this is a special type of demonic cac so he deserves special treatment.
add barbed wire and razor blades and bent nails to that bowling pin, and use blended ghost peppers for lube.

Daps
If this doesn't result in a SEVERE punishment:dame:

i dont kno if yall been watchin Narcos. but i been on some not just get Dylann Roff, I want his moms, brothers, cousins, accountants, any mother fukker that shook his hand or ever did him a favor...its the only way to send a message that A BLACK LIFE WILL MATTER TO YOU ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.
ON GOD :ufdup:

Daps
or a more subtle method could be feeding him the saltiest, greasiest, spiciest, bitter and sour foods to him,
for years, wreak havoc on him and give him all kinds of diseases and conditions.

i just want him to have to watch himself live on camera, being raped with a broomstick.:pacspit:then castrated with a dull, rusty, butterknife, then fed only horse shyt sandwiches for a month, then throw that nikka in the hole only let him read Donald Goines and old Jet Magazines. He's only allowed to shower with bleach and piss, and his mattress is razors and bedbugs.:pacspit: I hope he gets shanked daily, but lives just so he can get shanked again. Lunch, he's getting mad snot, cum, and glass in his chow, and we making you wear dress n lipstick when your girl or mom visit p*ssy nikka :pacspit:

fukk donald roof and dylan trump:pacspit:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
i just want him to have to watch himself live on camera, being raped with a broomstick.:pacspit:then castrated with a dull, rusty, butterknife, then fed only horse shyt sandwiches for a month, then throw that nikka in the hole only let him read Donald Goines and old Jet Magazines. He's only allowed to shower with bleach and piss, and his mattress is razors and bedbugs.:pacspit: I hope he gets shanked daily, but lives just so he can get shanked again. Lunch, he's getting mad snot, cum, and glass in his chow, and we making you wear dress n lipstick when your girl or mom visit p*ssy nikka :pacspit:

fukk donald roof and dylan trump:pacspit:
:blessed: let that demon suffer

showering in bleach and piss :whew:
eating snot cum and glass :dwillhuh: