Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
The EXPcalibur

shyt like this is why I love The Coli...I ain't no huge gamer as is so I wouldn't look online for shyt like this. Lo and behold you can find anything you need on this site if your search skills up to par. Needed this cuz I'm tired of smacking these Zombies 20 times in the face to kill em

Good Looks

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Never been a fan of dead rising, will I like this shyt?

I never played Dead Island

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Game has been getting good reviews

makes u wonder why they gave it to review publications at the very last minute

Devs usually only do that with bad games which certainly isn't the case here.

This game is what Dead Island and The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct were "supposed" to be

:blessed:
Hello Mr.Jones, I am sorry to inform you but you are repeating what most internet lemmings would say.
Online, everyone is an expert on everything. They know the ins and outs to how things are done.
Well sir, its not true at all that its a bad sign if a game shows up late. Sorry games show up early, great ones show up late all the time, and vice versa. But gamers on the internet remember the one time it played out like so and they forget every other instance this happened :smh:

The REASON reviewers got it late is so no spoilers are leaked before the game drops. You can't put much faith in confidentiality these days. Its up to the gamers if they will like the game. Early opinion seems positive, but any halfway decent game appears that way at first. In a week it will be known if this game is good or trash. From what I've played, I'd say this game will be forgotten by then.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Hello Mr.Jones, I am sorry to inform you but you are repeating what most internet lemmings would say.
Online, everyone is an expert on everything. They know the ins and outs to how things are done.
Well sir, its not true at all that its a bad sign if a game shows up late. Sorry games show up early, great ones show up late all the time, and vice versa. But gamers on the internet remember the one time it played out like so and they forget every other instance this happened :smh:

The REASON reviewers got it late is so no spoilers are leaked before the game drops. You can't put much faith in confidentiality these days. Its up to the gamers if they will like the game. Early opinion seems positive, but any halfway decent game appears that way at first. In a week it will be known if this game is good or trash. From what I've played, I'd say this game will be forgotten by then.
Wonderful points there young chap, but I only have one retort. Usually when games are forgotten they are either have zero replay value, which isn't the case here, or are replaced by better new releases. What's coming out that would make this game so forgettable? Evolve? :bryan:I played the beta that shyt's trash. Dying Light will be fine.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Wonderful points there young chap, but I only have one retort. Usually when games are forgotten they are either have zero replay value, which isn't the case here, or are replaced by better new releases. What's coming out that would make this game so forgettable? Evolve? :bryan:I played the beta that shyt's trash. Dying Light will be fine.
Evolve is dope and shyts all over this :ufdup:
And 95% of all games are forgotten after a week bruh. This game has no chance at long term popularity
nikkaz is just dying for new content.. its still early in this new gen. But the real hits land this year :whew:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Evolve is dope and shyts all over this :ufdup:
And 95% of all games are forgotten after a week bruh. This game has no chance at long term popularity
nikkaz is just dying for new content.. its still early in this new gen. But the real hits land this year :whew:
Evolve is the shyt? More like evolve is just shyt:trash:.

Before your gaming insight loses all credibility, I just got one question. How do you feel about Mortal Kombat X? Choose your words wisely :demonic:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You can't make a black character for the campaign.

But you can kill black zombies.:aicmon:

Don't even have chicks for the ladies to play with. What they gonna sell that as dlc?

4 of the same damn faces in coop. Pathetic.

White supremacy :camby:

Locked in at 30 frames per second on pc.

Last edited:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
shyt like this is why I love The Coli...I ain't no huge gamer as is so I wouldn't look online for shyt like this. Lo and behold you can find anything you need on this site if your search skills up to par. Needed this cuz I'm tired of smacking these Zombies 20 times in the face to kill em

Good Looks
:salute:
That's what Brehs are for.