Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Dying Light - Unlimited Money & Weapon Duplication Exploit

This glitch / exploit lets you duplicate any melee weapon, anywhere and anytime. All you need is the "Melee Throw" skill. It works like this:

Step 1: Buy the Melee Throw Skill
Step 2: Equip your most valuable weapon (or buy one from a merchant). The more valuable your weapon, the more money you will make!
Step 3: Throw your weapon (press the right stick twice) and when it is in the air you open up your inventory immediately. In your inventory you will see that the weapon is still there. You must drop it from the inventory. So basically it will throw & drop the weapon at the same time and that's how the glitch works.
Step 4: Sell all your duplicates, but also keep one for yourself. You can keep duplicating it as often as you like. If you buy the two backpack upgrades you can carry even more weapons and farm much quicker!

Always keep a repaired version of your favorite weapon in the inventory. Use the duplicates to kill Zombies and when the weapon is about to break you can make a new duplicate. That way you will never run out of weapons!
If you want to farm for money you should stay in a quiet area near a safe zone as the noise may attract enemies. (Dying Light, PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
Game has been getting good reviews

makes u wonder why they gave it to review publications at the very last minute

Devs usually only do that with bad games which certainly isn't the case here.

This game is what Dead Island and The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct were "supposed" to be

:blessed:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Watched about the first 20% of the game on a stream, holy shyt this is about as basic of a story line as you could get.. everything is predictable :russ:

graphics look good but im not feeling the new trend in video games where weapons have durability (H1Z1 and this game). Aint no one tryna repair their fukking knife after killing 10 zombies :stopitslime:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
so this game is only good with friends.damnit. who wants to be myfriend :mjcry:
They'll match you with random nikkas if you'd like, but after my lil bro went to bed last night I was doing side missions dolo & was having just as much fun. shyt was definitely more challenging though. nikkas will flank you and bop you upside the head while you fighting his mans
Is this online only or campaign also
same thing breh, you can play by yourself if you'd like.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Played about 5 hours yesterday and I loved it. Jumping with R1 is still weird to me but it works. I haven't had any problems at all with weapon durability, there are PLENTY of weapons everywhere in this game and I always have stuff to repair them. Overall the game controls are great. I have no problem sprinting from roof top to roof top and ledge to ledge. The story isn't awe inspiring, it's pretty much what you would expect from a zombie game so far. Crafting new weapons is very satisfying and the RPG elements are paced well. To me, this game is definitely worth $60 and an absolute steal at $20. My only concern so far is that the game is huge and so far, I've had to spend a lot of time on foot. As the game opens up more I can imagine trekking back and forth will become a chore and as far as I know there is no fast travel option and there are definitely no vehicles. The mission variety so far has been pretty decent too. Combat is a little weird in that, you would think a direct head shot would cause the zombies head to explode immediately, instead it feels random. I've gone to work hitting a zombie in the head 4 and 5 direct times and it stays alive. :patrice:The highlight of the game has been the night mission. :ohlawd: I had on my sony golds and the sound of those zombies chasing you is :blessed: and :damn: at the same time. You definitely have to experience this with headphones running as fast as you can through alleys knowing you can easily die any second. Overall I'm VERY satisfied with this game and think it's definitely worth a day one $60 purchase. If you stan over call of duty and battlefield combat and hate skyrim then this game wont be for you. But if you're into the feeling of anxiety in games knowing you can die due to the slightest mistake while feeling in full control at all times definitely give this game a try.

* I want to add another point about traveling. The way the missions are set up, you go to a safe location called "The tower" [What's up Destiny players] and speak to the leader who hands you missions. From there you run to the farthest point of the map most of the time and have to go back to the tower. Each mission has gotten farther and farther away from the tower. This is what I'm worried about with no fast travel. I have yet to get a mission outside of the tower in the open world. It seems the only missions you get will come from running back to the tower and that will hurt this game severely as it opens up more.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my girl bought me this yesterday

why the fukk they chose right bumper to jump is beyond me, it doesn't feel natural AT ALL. But once u get over that its fun, its weird how slow the progression is with the weapons though, i feel like on dead island i already had some cool as weapons after playing for a few hours, i still have a fukking wrench :to:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
my girl bought me this yesterday

why the fukk they chose right bumper to jump is beyond me, it doesn't feel natural AT ALL. But once u get over that its fun, its weird how slow the progression is with the weapons though, i feel like on dead island i already had some cool as weapons after playing for a few hours, i still have a fukking wrench :to:

:what: A few hours in and I have a giant metal bar with concrete on the end of it, a pipe that shocks zombies when I hit them, bottles of water to throw on zombies and then shock them for more damage, throwing ninja stars, and a couple more things I don't remember at the moment.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: A few hours in and I have a giant metal bar with concrete on the end of it, a pipe that shocks zombies when I hit them, bottles of water to throw on zombies and then shock them for more damage, throwing ninja stars, and a couple more things I don't remember at the moment.

honestly haven't made it priority to kill as many as possible, i got the metal bar with concrete for some reason they wont let me select it for use.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
honestly haven't made it priority to kill as many as possible, i got the metal bar with concrete for some reason they wont let me select it for use.
I RARELY fight these zombies. I been finding most of the materials and making this stuff from scratch. I got the concrete bar from beating a big zombie on one of the missions. Other than that I haven't done anything special. I think the progression in this game is great.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
heads up for the ones who plan on getting.

beware of the zombies who recently turned, they're stronger faster and will trick you. Had one woman cower in fear and then beat the hell outta me