Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Evolve is the shyt? More like evolve is just shyt:trash:.

Before your gaming insight loses all credibility, I just got one question. How do you feel about Mortal Kombat X? Choose your words wisely :demonic:
I feel that it looks pretty much like the last game, just some mild improvements
The last game was dope, this should be more of the same. But I'm not expecting anything MORE than that
I do recall the game not working for a month when it launched on PS3, I wonder if nikkaz remember all that tho :sas1:
nikkaz here will hype the fukk outta the game, but nobody will be playing it 2weeks after it drops
Well, nobody on Thecoli.com :manny:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loved Dead Rising but really loved the melee combat in Dead Island. Do the coli gawds recommend this?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
its pretty cool, a lot of fun doing stuff with teams online for sure. got them blade 2 looking demons at night :mjcry:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
its pretty cool, a lot of fun doing stuff with teams online for sure. got them blade 2 looking demons at night :mjcry:
I finally killed one last night, shyt was :ahh:. Rinning into a gang of they ass is still surefire death though.

I feel that it looks pretty much like the last game, just some mild improvements
The last game was dope, this should be more of the same. But I'm not expecting anything MORE than that
I do recall the game not working for a month when it launched on PS3, I wonder if nikkaz remember all that tho :sas1:
nikkaz here will hype the fukk outta the game, but nobody will be playing it 2weeks after it drops
Well, nobody on Thecoli.com :manny:
I played on the Godbox 360 and never had such problems:win: im sure the XGOAT 1 will have a similar launch:youngsabo:

How does it look like more of the same? Each fighter has 3 different fighting styles. That alone is enough of a game changer to make your accusations:shaq2:. MKX will be the next great release, till then Dying Light co-op and Madden shall hold me over just fine.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I finally killed one last night, shyt was :ahh:. Rinning into a gang of they ass is still surefire death though.

I played on the Godbox 360 and never had such problems:win: im sure the XGOAT 1 will have a similar launch:youngsabo:

How does it look like more of the same? Each fighter has 3 different fighting styles. That alone is enough of a game changer to make your accusations:shaq2:. MKX will be the next great release, till then Dying Light co-op and Madden shall hold me over just fine.
Didn't the last game have two fighting styles per character, so they added a 3rd :manny:
Not enough people learned one style last game. Or maybe the kids did, but in the adult gaming universe MK was the shyt for a moment, then it was abandoned. This is how most games that are not sports or FPS end up. When one keeps peoples interest longer, those are the games that get all the hype/etc.

We'll see about this game. I said two weeks, quote me, I'll be here

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Any brehs cop for the X1?
Yep, add me. ("i M p I o D e z" that's 2 i's with a space between every letter)

Didn't the last game have two fighting styles per character, so they added a 3rd :manny:
Not enough people learned one style last game. Or maybe the kids did, but in the adult gaming universe MK was the shyt for a moment, then it was abandoned. This is how most games that are not sports or FPS end up. When one keeps peoples interest longer, those are the games that get all the hype/etc.

We'll see about this game. I said two weeks, quote me, I'll be here
No. Mortal Kombat has and always will have their cult following. Over on the Godbox nikkas was still playing MK9 in 2014. Lame casual fans come and go, but real nikkas kept the MK online servers poppin.