Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it's fun but damn shyt is annoying with the zombies at times.... then we gotta start with the gunplay and i havent seen a silencer in sight! :mindblown:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's fun but damn shyt is annoying with the zombies at times.... then we gotta start with the gunplay and i havent seen a silencer in sight! :mindblown:

now that i think about it, Dead Island didn't have silencers either. Thats a really big oversight

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
i played through the tutorial pretty fun hopefully i have more time to play it tomorrow

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just got an achievement for shooting the baby zombie child in his face..... Hush, hush, now.... :laff: these devs fools is sick....

B8pv_HpIQAEST8N.jpg:large

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yea, silencers are just laying around everywhere in the civilian world.

:comeon: They actually have a gunsmith in the game world unfortunately he doesnt make you a silencer, all i did was get military rifles and the angel sword blueprint... :mjcry: why not give the main character a silencer that you wear down after time if your worried about the challenge. i got the grapling hook talk about quick escape...:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yep, add me. ("i M p I o D e z" that's 2 i's with a space between every letter)

No. Mortal Kombat has and always will have their cult following. Over on the Godbox nikkas was still playing MK9 in 2014. Lame casual fans come and go, but real nikkas kept the MK online servers poppin.
If you changed your stance, you could do different moves and combos. How do you not know this while you talkin all this rah rah. Rah Digga aka Rigga :patrice:
Man can this new game get a sticky ?

Take that halo shyt down :scust:
If you actually played Halo 5 you wouldn't be talking about that thread like that. And you wanting to up this thread when this game is not gonna be on anyones list in less than a week. I see how yall talking about it, and nobody is going "Yo, this is a must have"
It's a decent game that will get more boring as you play thru it. Thats the vibe I'm seeing from the majority

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
If you changed your stance, you could do different moves and combos. How do you not know this while you talkin all this rah rah. Rah Digga aka Rigga :patrice:

If you actually played Halo 5 you wouldn't be talking about that thread like that. And you wanting to up this thread when this game is not gonna be on anyones list in less than a week. I see how yall talking about it, and nobody is going "Yo, this is a must have"
It's a decent game that will get more boring as you play thru it. Thats the vibe I'm seeing from the majority
implemented completely different in MKX. I never changed stances, always thought that was lame

• Dap
Reactions: PS4