Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I dont know why but this one side quest just popped in my headnthat had me dying.

I was in some apartment building had to do a couple stupid things for a family but one ofnthem was looking for their dog. Anyway i go in the basement find the dog all cut up :huhldup:

Then some crazy fukk pops out a room so i have to kill him. I go check out the room he was in and homey has pictures of cats EVERYWHERE :pachaha:

I dont know if the dog killed his cat or homey just didnt fukk with dogs but it had me cracking up

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
didn't finish it (probably thanks to Destiny) but now that they remastering it for free, I'll hop back on it when it happens

shyt was fun no doubt. those exploding mofos always spoiling the party though :camby:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
didn't finish it (probably thanks to Destiny) but now that they remastering it for free, I'll hop back on it when it happens

shyt was fun no doubt. those exploding mofos always spoiling the party though :camby:
What they redoing?

I liked this game but someone played my game save and ruined all my damn weapons so I was over it