Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Brehs who've played it on Xbone, does it perform well? I want to start building my ONE library but if it runs poorly I'll just get it on ps4.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Brehs who've played it on Xbone, does it perform well? I want to start building my ONE library but if it runs poorly I'll just get it on ps4.

I can't remember the system struggling to keep up that often which is suprising because some parts of the map are filled with zombies

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
at least you got a good game :salute:

wait till late late late night... turn the sound up... run around through the night time..... good luck :youngsabo:

on a side note, this shyt is way better than dead island

this game is so much better than I thought it would be. :banderas:

Map is huge, always loot around to keep me busy, skill tree to level up, good gameplay, decent story, and co-op fukkery. :ohlawd:

Y'all weren't lying about being out during nights tho. The XP you earn from it tho.:whew:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
When they do a sequel I hope the up the budget on the free running aspect. Mirrors Edge puts it to shame.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
This game is fun as fukk, probably had more fun with this than any other next gen game. I wish the story was longer though. Didn't they add some story DLC????
Copped when it was on sale a week or so back. The dlc was also on sale and I passed cuz every forum and review that I read said they were a waste of coin

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Copped when it was on sale a week or so back. The dlc was also on sale and I passed cuz every forum and review that I read said they were a waste of coin
it was just parts of the map that were hidden before and you have to kill the zombie hives and a there was a couple quarantine zones to complete. pretty much a waste