Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Got into this lately. Survivor Level 17, just now getting stuff that's better than the Korek Machete. Halfway through the story.

Been streaming my progress, should be ready for the expansion:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
didn't finish it (probably thanks to Destiny) but now that they remastering it for free, I'll hop back on it when it happens

shyt was fun no doubt. those exploding mofos always spoiling the party though :camby:
Make sure you have Firecrackers and throw them in a very large group. They follow them shyts and it'll blow up the crowd.
The Infamy Bridge has a few of them mixed in the crowd so be careful. :merchant:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I dont know why but this one side quest just popped in my headnthat had me dying.

I was in some apartment building had to do a couple stupid things for a family but one ofnthem was looking for their dog. Anyway i go in the basement find the dog all cut up :huhldup:

Then some crazy fukk pops out a room so i have to kill him. I go check out the room he was in and homey has pictures of cats EVERYWHERE :pachaha:

I dont know if the dog killed his cat or homey just didnt fukk with dogs but it had me cracking up

Dude killed the dog and the kid's father and ate 'em. If I remember right he had one of those sausage press things where he was grinding the meat and shyt. What had me cracking up is I think he burst out the room yelling some crazy shyt that just had me rolling before I lopped his head off. Reminded me of the guards from 360 remake of Chronicles of Riddikk that used to yell insane shyt when they noticed you hiding from 'em. "IS THAT YOU THAT SMELLS LIKE shyt HERE BOY?!":dead: Dying Light had alot of Easter Eggs/visuals for you to peep though, shyt was dope.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude killed the dog and the kid's father and ate 'em. If I remember right he had one of those sausage press things where he was grinding the meat and shyt. What had me cracking up is I think he burst out the room yelling some crazy shyt that just had me rolling before I lopped his head off. Reminded me of the guards from 360 remake of Chronicles of Riddikk that used to yell insane shyt when they noticed you hiding from 'em. "IS THAT YOU THAT SMELLS LIKE shyt HERE BOY?!":dead: Dying Light had alot of Easter Eggs/visuals for you to peep though, shyt was dope.
The easter eggs is something im looking forward to

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
The easter eggs is something im looking forward to

Planning on finding them yourself or gonna use a guide? With a guide, you end up pretty much losing the novelty of finding that shyt yourself, but I'd be lying if I said I missed out on like more than half of that shyt by myself. When you get so used to jumping into windows, unlocking shyt and bouncing you get complacent at noticing the little unique fine print scattered about both maps.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Dying Light The Following free update out, twice the size on Xbox One

Update:

Owners of Dying Light get a few enchantments to their base game today with the release of The Following expansion, but the Xbox One download is pretty big.

dying_light_the_following-600x338.jpg

The Following expansion is out today for Dying Light, and with it comes an update for the main game.

That patch is out now on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, but the latter seems to be almost double the size of the former. Reddit users have reported having to downloada 17GB patch, as opposed to 8GB on PS4.

The patch adds a new difficulty level, challenge and daily activities, new outfits and weapons, and improves the game’s graphics. It also adds support for the expansion itself, but you’ll have to download it separately if you bought it.

Who's getting on, tonight? I'm in there!!!

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On it right now and i really cant tell if it was enhanced graphically :yeshrug:
But the other additions are cool i guess, I wouldn't pay 60$ for it when you can grab the game used and pay for dlc at 20$:francis:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This game was not on my radar when it first came out... *I love Zombie lore but hated Dead Island with a passion.

I played the demo a month ago on X1... Preordered the Enhanced game and the following IMMEDIATELY.

I haven't even played the DLC yet but this is what gaming was supposed to feel like, honestly.

Especially with friends. @LinusCaldwell :salute: