Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
is it possible to beat it strictly doing main missions and no side quest?

Yea but its probably more difficult because you'll be missing the experience points they give you and some of the better weapons need a higher survivor level. Still very possible.

To make the game last I ran through all the side missions before advancing the main story.

Eoin

Pro
Daps
Been wait on Amazon to deliver my shyt all week :patrice: what the fukk is taking so long:damn:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Copped it yesterday(along with DBZ Xenoverse) and so far I love it, even tho DBZ is getting more of my time. I hope it won't be long before I can get a gun.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
well this game has officially taken over my life. I played for like one hour when I bought it then put it on the shelf for a few weeks. now I can't stop playing it.:mjcry:.....game has me forgetting to eat. personally lovin this way more than The Last of Us so far. the only complaint would be the cheesy dialogue, but the gameplay is just too piff:ohlawd:.....going from one side of the city to the other is so effortless....especially with that grapple hook....got me feelin like batman and shyt:whew:. first zombie game i've played that really makes you feel shook at times....especially at night time when you can't see shyt. when I get spotted and have to book it and make it by inches to a safe zone, I just chill for a few minutes like :wow: