Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can't make a black character for the campaign.

But you can kill black zombies.:aicmon:

Don't even have chicks for the ladies to play with. What they gonna sell that as dlc?

4 of the same damn faces in coop. Pathetic.

White supremacy :camby:

Locked in at 30 frames per second on pc.
Maybe we can mod the main character like those cacs did with gta:sa

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
DO NOT do the quest for the anti-gadoid gun. There is a quest when you get to the new section where if you complete it you get the anti-gadoid gun. That gun is bs. It doesn't damage anything. I should of known something was up when I had to collect hookah parts.

Last edited:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
man i never had so many :lupe: :whoa: :damn: moments in a single game and i'm just 2 missions, after the prologue, in :banderas:

played on co op with the homie early on. :banderas:

the 1st encounter with the nightmares :damn: these nikkas were waiting for us just near the tower :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Game is dope as hell, I'm actually checking the time to make sure I'm close by a safehouse when the sun begins to set :to: That feeling when you're far from a safehouse and it's getting dark "Oh shyt, I'm not gonna make it"

Usually when games have some kind of shift you can easily figure out a pattern or just become overpowered, but in this shyt the night is dangerous no matter what :to:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my boy has no problem rolling at night, makes it a lot easier. At the same time dude will throw firecrackers your way to free himself :pacspit:

best way to get bolter samples is to camoflauge yourself and then kill them