Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That used to be the worse. :snoop:
Any chance I got I would sneak in to my parents room, hook the game up to their tv, turn the volume all the way down and play while listening for the car pulling into the driveway by the window. I dont care if it was only for 5min.

giphy.gif

dont forget to set the controller and the channel back to what originally was or that was yo ass

:russ:

Daps
I don’t think this is new. I think kids are seeing other people do it in the media, and more parents are open to it. I think the kids are gay, and possibly think being the opposite gender makes it easier, and some of them just want to wear the girl or boy clothes, and their parents are allowing it.

However, the entire concept of “gender neutral” environments makes a difference. For instance, your son may see a doll, or want to paint his nails. If you say, no, that’s for girls (which is what I would do) he might forget about it. But if you allow it, then it continues on to ribbons, and dresses, living as a girl.

Parents simply don’t tell their children NO enough anymore. There are also parents who want a different gender child, and there are parents who think this is cool and trendy. And of course, there are some people who really believe they are born in the wrong body.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Honestly if your child says they are gay or trans, what can you REALLY do? Besides beat them half to death or disown them, which seems to be the consensus of the Coli. What would that really do? At the end of the day, they would still be gay/trans.

Bedsides a 12 year old can’t transition anyway. It’s illegal to perform the surgery on anyone under 18.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Little nikka been gay since he was born...there was no stopping this .....there was 3 little nikkaz on my block back in the day that we knew was going be gay and behold 20 plus years later them nikkaz full fish

SO HE WAS GAY SINCE HE WAS BORN
AND NOW HES A HETEROSEXUAL FEMALE?

DO YOU PPL REALIZE HOW STUPID THIS CAC shyt SOUNDS?
:devil:
:evil:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
support your 12 year old SEXUAL PREFERENCE? no. 12 is too young to make any decisions regarding that. How or why would these conversations even come up at 12? at 12 I was still asking my parents if it was ok to go play ball at the park or to go play nintendo at a friends house? Maybe sneek a peak into a playboy to look at some titties but i definitely would be scared to tell my parents because guess what - its not what kids should be doing.. I cant think of a single time at 10-12 years old id say you know what Dad, I like p*ssy, I know ive never had it yet, but im ready to dedicate the rest of my life to it... sounds stupid even just typing it

Support your 12 year old scoring a goal or drawing a dope painting or getting good grades? yea

Lets just make it simple -- your 12 year old kid comes home from school and wants a face tattoo , do you support this ?

I used the face tat analogy in real life to some friends. She said no because what a child likes at that age can change but that tattoo will stay the same forever and plus their face is still growing so it would be stretched out.

i was like good response but thats just ink that can get lasered off if they regret it later so how u cool with fukking up their hormones before puberty and mutilating
genitals???

:ohhh:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
support your 12 year old SEXUAL PREFERENCE? no. 12 is too young to make any decisions regarding that. How or why would these conversations even come up at 12? at 12 I was still asking my parents if it was ok to go play ball at the park or to go play nintendo at a friends house? Maybe sneek a peak into a playboy to look at some titties but i definitely would be scared to tell my parents because guess what - its not what kids should be doing.. I cant think of a single time at 10-12 years old id say you know what Dad, I like p*ssy, I know ive never had it yet, but im ready to dedicate the rest of my life to it... sounds stupid even just typing it

Support your 12 year old scoring a goal or drawing a dope painting or getting good grades? yea

Lets just make it simple -- your 12 year old kid comes home from school and wants a face tattoo , do you support this ?
What are you referencing here :gucci: youre the one that brought up sexual preference and identity, not me :gucci:

now you trying to spin this shyt like Oprah and friends :gucci:

Youre a horrible poster and person :gucci: