Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don't see what their ages have to do with it but i'll answer your question regardless.

Transgender-ism falls under the realm of psychosis.
It's an emotional and thought disconnect that has impacted one's connection with reality.

Believing you are a different gender is a psychosis.
Preforming cosmetic (NOT medical) surgery to change your physical appearance to match your delusion is not supportive

Believing you have 3 feet instead of 2 is a psychosis
Performing cosmetic (NOT medical) surgery to change the number of feet you have to match your delusion is not supportive.

I'm sure you get my point and you can put anything in the place of "gender" and you would likely agree.

But we are weak, and we have been convinced that when it comes to gender, its just acceptable.

We are weak. Dwade is weak. Gabby is weak. And Zion will have to pay the price. :yeshrug:

I've been trying to put this into words in my disagreement with transgenders and you hit the nail on the head. :salute:

I mean this would at least be an easier pill to swallow if he was 22 and not 12 but this is just unacceptable.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Hormones are, the impact however is sometimes irreversible. And yes estrogen is cancerous to men. Cancer is not reversible, you judt just slow it down and remove it if you are lucky.

Gynecomastia is not reversible.

Voice change is not reversible

etc etc

Yes partly. My issue is any promoted psychosis in youth. The treatments and surgery make it worse, but i would still have a problem if he never takes estrogen or gets GRS. I will never support promoting gender dysmorphia and psychosis in youth, period. If he was an adult, i wouldnt care.

Not sure about that stats, would have to research it.

:salute:

When it comes to children? Very very similar yes. I think believing you are a woman when you are a man is only slightly worse than a 12 yr old girl wanting breast implants.

A parent who "supports" this is not adequately dealing with the mental health of their child and is instead caving to weakness.

If my son at 11 or 12 said he wanted penis enlargement surgery, would i allow doctors to cut up his manhood in the name of support? :damn:

Its the same to me breh, minus the psychosis

I answered all of those questions breh.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
only problem among many with this statement

you'd have to explain why people who would be considered trans today predate even the concepts surrounding mental illness, or what you considered mental illness

which is problematic in itself, but that's another thread.

call me crazy

but a black man supporting his child, regardless of his social or economic standing should be applauded.

I don't see what their ages have to do with it but i'll answer your question regardless.

Transgender-ism falls under the realm of psychosis.
It's an emotional and thought disconnect that has impacted one's connection with reality.

Believing you are a different gender is a psychosis.
Preforming cosmetic (NOT medical) surgery to change your physical appearance to match your delusion is not supportive

Believing you have 3 feet instead of 2 is a psychosis
Performing cosmetic (NOT medical) surgery to change the number of feet you have to match your delusion is not supportive.

I'm sure you get my point and you can put anything in the place of "gender" and you would likely agree.

But we are weak, and we have been convinced that when it comes to gender, its just acceptable.

We are weak. Dwade is weak. Gabby is weak. And Zion will have to pay the price. :yeshrug:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That whole family gay.

So far Zaire hasn't been caught doin fukk shyt :hubie:

But that's what happens when you've been humbled and are facing the reality that your dreams may not come true, so you try not to do something that could put it at risk. Life teaches those hard lessons :mjcry:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Wade wants to live in the demonic realm so he cant go against this shyt,his comments are sad....Nah Dwyane YOU got to the be leader not ur lil fakkity son.
So far Zaire hasn't been caught doin fukk shyt :hubie:

But that's what happens when you've been humbled and are facing the reality that your dreams may not come true, so you try not to do something that could put it at risk. Life teaches those hard lessons :mjcry:

I feel for that kid being around that demonic BS and having to pretend to go along with it...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He isn’t supposed to support his child?

support your 12 year old SEXUAL PREFERENCE? no. 12 is too young to make any decisions regarding that. How or why would these conversations even come up at 12? at 12 I was still asking my parents if it was ok to go play ball at the park or to go play nintendo at a friends house? Maybe sneek a peak into a playboy to look at some titties but i definitely would be scared to tell my parents because guess what - its not what kids should be doing.. I cant think of a single time at 10-12 years old id say you know what Dad, I like p*ssy, I know ive never had it yet, but im ready to dedicate the rest of my life to it... sounds stupid even just typing it

Support your 12 year old scoring a goal or drawing a dope painting or getting good grades? yea

Lets just make it simple -- your 12 year old kid comes home from school and wants a face tattoo , do you support this ?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
only problem among many with this statement

you'd have to explain why people who would be considered trans today predate even the concepts surrounding mental illness, or what you considered mental illness

which is problematic in itself, but that's another thread.

call me crazy

but a black man supporting his child, regardless of his social or economic standing should be applauded.

With all due respect that makes zero sense to me.

Thats like saying i would have to explain why it was possible for people to be bipolar and have multiple personality disorder before the terms were even coined.

I agree with your last sentence though, however we disagree on how support looks like in this scenario. Likely because we disagree that wanting to change your gender is a sign that you are mentally unwell

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I often criticized Wade's ex-wife for being a crazy ass hoodrat, even after Dwayne become a successful crossover star athlete.

Now I'm starting believe otherwise. Maybe she should have had custody afterall.

There is absolutely NO WAY a mother from 79th in Chicago would raise a boy that would end up like this.

HE GAVE HER HERPES
AND TOOK HER SONS AWAY...

THAT WOULD CAUSE ANY WOMAN
TO HAVE A MENTAL BREAK DOWN.
:devil:
:evil:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
support your 12 year old SEXUAL PREFERENCE? no. 12 is too young to make any decisions regarding that.

Support your 12 year old scoring a goal or drawing a dope painting or getting good grades? yea

sexual preference and identity aren’t the same.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
sexual preference and identity aren’t the same.

how does that relate to this subject? So right now he likes boys, because for the past 5 years hes been gay. Right? So he swaps to be a trans female, but then likes boys still ? So hes not longer gay? So technically theyve already been wrong about him already but trusting now to make a long term life decision ?

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
406.jpg