Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
“Hey, so I want to talk to you guys. I think going forward, I’m ready to live my truth. And I want to be referenced as she and her. I’d love for you guys to call me Zaya”,’ he continued.

Yea. Aight. :comeon:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

how does that relate to this subject? So right now he likes boys, because for the past 5 years hes been gay. Right? So he swaps to be a trans female, but then likes boys still ? So hes not longer gay? So technically theyve already been wrong about him already but trusting now to make a long term life decision ?

:sas2:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
how does that relate to this subject? So right now he likes boys, because for the past 5 years hes been gay. Right? So he swaps to be a trans female, but then likes boys still ? So hes not longer gay? So technically theyve already been wrong about him already but trusting now to make a long term life decision ?
Good edit. You’re the only one who brought up sexual preference of a child :sitdown:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Turn your 12 year old son into a bytch gehs!
BHpdWWR.png

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Little nikka been gay since he was born...there was no stopping this .....there was 3 little nikkaz on my block back in the day that we knew was going be gay and behold 20 plus years later them nikkaz full fish