Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Both Wade and Gabby oughta be ashamed of themselves.

Someone mentioned it earlier, but Wade is living through that little boy. He's not man enough to come out himself.

Y’all please be careful who you procreate with, and make sure their values are atleast in the same ballpark as yours. If you’re not down with this shyt, then don’t be with someone who is or doesn’t care. Also, it doesn’t take much to keep your sons and daughters from going down this path of perversion. Men, just be in your kids lives, instill strong values into them, and treat their mothers well. And, definitely don’t let them have a gay nanny or babysitter(shouldn’t have to say that crap though smh). You won’t have to beat or disown anyone if you just do that

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Okay...this didn't negate my point though. :pachaha:

take these comments over to twitter and see if you're not dubbed as spouting right wing talking points :sas2:

Twitter is a white left leaning platform, the coli is not of course they will say it’s conservative talking points.

thumb_shiid-glewl-merlegenerator-ne-ation-com-shiiid-shaq-shid-meme-50120961.png

you must not be on twitter, black folks will have your ass on there for being homophobic too

:patrice: @Booker T Garvey Gotta be trolling. It's well understood that Twitter is basically a delusional Liberal SJW bubble. Facebook is the better option if want the opinions of regular everyday people.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I see a lot of people talking about how good of a father D-Wade is for this...but what about the son he never sees or posts?
Wade isn’t a good father, and those who think he is I have to question if they know whats a good father.

Both Wade and Gabby loves the attention he’s garnering from all of this.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly if your child says they are gay or trans, what can you REALLY do? Besides beat them half to death or disown them, which seems to be the consensus of the Coli. What would that really do? At the end of the day, they would still be gay/trans.

Gay and trans are not the same thing, dont know why yall lump them together as if they are remotely similar.

To answer your question, if my son said he believed he should have born as a woman and wants to be transitioning to such, i would not lay a finger on him.

I would get him the best mental health/treatment that i can afford and surround him with love and acknowledgement. I would talk through his issues and try to see where he was suffering mentally.

I would do my best to help him through his illness, but beating him or disowning him would not help him in the slightest

Bedsides a 12 year old can’t transition anyway. It’s illegal to perform the surgery on anyone under 18.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

the kid was considered gay for the past few years.. and is now wanting to be a girl.. its obvious the kid and the parents dont know what they kid really wants to be thats why making life time decisions now are stupid..

are you trolling or just acting stupid to argue for the sake of arguing at this point ?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I mean I could tell when a nikka was gay in pre school..can't say its gabrielle fault :yeshrug:

for the... i dunno.. 5th time in this thread.. I cant tell if yall just acting retarded in here or what...

kid been GAY (likes boys) for the past few years
now wants to transition to FEMALE now (at age of 12)

but still like boys ? Or is he going to like girls when he transitions (and remain gay, technically) and if thats the case then technically wouldnt that mean he always liked girls ?

either way you look at it, its complete bull shyt and madness and irresponsible of the parents

Basically its a L either way because either they was lying to him the past few years saying he was gay, or they lying to him now as he turns to a female and be technically straight

:dame:

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for the... i dunno.. 5th time in this thread.. I cant tell if yall just acting retarded in here or what...

kid been GAY (likes boys) for the past few years
now wants to transition to FEMALE now (at age of 12)

but still like boys ? Or is he going to like girls when he transitions (and remain gay, technically) and if thats the case then technically wouldnt that mean he always liked girls ?

either way you look at it, its complete bull shyt and madness and irresponsible of the parents

Basically its a L either way because either they was lying to him the past few years saying he was gay, or they lying to him now as he turns to a female and be technically straight

:dame:
He probably got the wanting to be a woman part from the media..that shyt does have an influence