Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That wench Gabby Union is responsible for this. This is what happens when you let in these Shea butter twitter weirdos into your family :francis:

WHY DO YOU nikkaS
RUN INTO EVERY THREAD SAYING THIS?

WADE IS A HOMO.
HES LIVING HIS TRUTH THROUGH
HIS SON.

HE HAD A GAY CAC "NANNY" RAISING, LIVING
AND TRAVELING WITH HIS FAMILY.
This is why these athletes with sons need to focus on being with their kids every chance they get instead of chasing hoes across country on their off days

wade, Magic, Isiah Thomas, etc.....

ALL THREE OF THESE nikkaS
ARE GAY THOUGH.

:devil:
:evil:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those hormones are reversible.

yeah there are.

Hormones are, the impact however is sometimes irreversible. And yes estrogen is cancerous to men. Cancer is not reversible, you judt just slow it down and remove it if you are lucky.

Gynecomastia is not reversible.

Voice change is not reversible

etc etc

so is your issue that they’re getting the surgery young or just getting it in general? What’s the stats for those procedures?

Yes partly. My issue is any promoted psychosis in youth. The treatments and surgery make it worse, but i would still have a problem if he never takes estrogen or gets GRS. I will never support promoting gender dysmorphia and psychosis in youth, period. If he was an adult, i wouldnt care.

Not sure about that stats, would have to research it.

yeah we all agree to that
:salute:

Are people who get elective plastic surgery the same?

When it comes to children? Very very similar yes. I think believing you are a woman when you are a man is only slightly worse than a 12 yr old girl wanting breast implants.

A parent who "supports" this is not adequately dealing with the mental health of their child and is instead caving to weakness.

If my son at 11 or 12 said he wanted penis enlargement surgery, would i allow doctors to cut up his manhood in the name of support? :damn:

Its the same to me breh, minus the psychosis

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
That used to be the worse. :snoop:
Any chance I got I would sneak in to my parents room, hook the game up to their tv, turn the volume all the way down and play while listening for the car pulling into the driveway by the window. I dont care if it was only for 5min.

giphy.gif
My mom did the same. She fukked up after she locked herself out of her room one time; I peeped she used a butter knife to open the door :youngsabo:

I was old enough to stay home by myself so I'd have the game to myself for at least three hours after I got out of school :smugdraper:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My mom did the same. She fukked up after she locked herself out of her room one time; I peeped she used a butter knife to open the door :youngsabo:

I was old enough to stay home by myself so I'd have the game to myself for at least three hours after I got out of school :smugdraper:
My mom would come home and touch the tv to see if it was warm. :merchant:
My dad would set booby traps to know if I came in the room. :francis:
They come at me and I couldnt do nothing but :whoa: