Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
my 10 yr old son said 9pm bedtime is to early and he needed 30 more minutes a night to destress playing fortnite....:ohhh:

Nikka if you dont turn off that goddamn tv imma fukking suplex u off the couch and put the ps4 in my room

:martin:
That used to be the worse. :snoop:
Any chance I got I would sneak in to my parents room, hook the game up to their tv, turn the volume all the way down and play while listening for the car pulling into the driveway by the window. I dont care if it was only for 5min.

giphy.gif

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
They can start taking hormones, build to cancerous levels of estrogen (for men transitioning to women), develop gynecomastia, do irreversible harm to their reproductive abilities.

There are other ways to transition outside of gender reassignment surgery.

And i have to stress, this is purely cosmetic surgery. There is no medical need being addressed here
Those hormones are reversible.

yeah there are.

so is your issue that they’re getting the surgery young or just getting it in general? What’s the stats for those procedures?

yeah we all agree to that

Are people who get elective plastic surgery the same?

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
It’s really sad when you think about it.., instead of Dwayne being man enough to come out... he enlists his son and lives vicariously through him instead.
Pathetic.