Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
IN!!!

gpDulaI.gif

Edit:

They reached out to that booty goon who be wearing all those outfits to the award shows for parenting advice :dead:
Why you put Pac's face on Pac?

:gucci: :pachaha:
An African or West Indian family would have beat the bytch out of him by now

:unimpressed:
That's a good thing? :mjpls:

And you're right. Africans and West Indians are abusive as hell.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
And Dwayne is being rewarded for this fukk shyt he's doing. He's probably gay too and sold his soul. When you work with them people and corrupt the world and sell your soul you get your big contracts, fame and fortune.

Former NBA superstar Dwyane Wade is joining WarnerMedia on a multiyear deal that will include NBA and NCAA basketball commentating for Turner Sports and working as a creative director for Bleacher Report.

Wade's 59th & Prairie Entertainment also landed an agreement with WarnerMedia to create additional projects, with details to be announced at a later date.

"I'm thrilled and grateful to be joining the WarnerMedia family with many exciting opportunities ahead," Wade said in a press release.

"I have great respect for TNT's team of analysts and their long-standing commitment to quality sports coverage. After 16 seasons in the NBA, I look forward to connecting with my fans in this new role and bringing my own perspective to the game I love."

Jeff Zucker, Chairman of WarnerMedia News and Sports, also commented on adding Wade.

"Dwyane is a special talent. He's a transcendent star with a charismatic, engaging and thoughtful personality on and off the court," Zucker said.

"We're thrilled to welcome him to the WarnerMedia family and we could not be more excited to partner with him on these special projects."

Per a WarnerMedia press release, Wade will be "making appearances at TNT's tent pole NBA events."

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isn't a decision that should be made by a 12 year old that doesn't truly know what the repercussions of making this choice.

This. It’s a major life decision. I’m sure they did their research and he(she) knows you would never really make the transition to being a woman. It’s biologically impossible. Other than that it’s cool they’re supporting him

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
What if in a few years, he changes his mind and wants to be “Zion” again. His stupid parents have blasted this all over social media. This should be a personal issue, and if we’re being truthful, a mental health issue.
Literally a mental illness and DWade antics shows that he suffers himself
His need for attention and flamboyant nature is the same as his son