Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He's not supporting his child though...

Define support in the context of the mentally ill?
Usually it means getting help for them, not giving in to their delusions.
Dwyane, 38, and Gabrielle, 47, have openly supported Zaya’s journey as a young transgender person

How is it a mental illness?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Twitter is a white left leaning platform, the coli is not of course they will say it’s conservative talking points.

thumb_shiid-glewl-merlegenerator-ne-ation-com-shiiid-shaq-shid-meme-50120961.png

you must not be on twitter, black folks will have your ass on there for being homophobic too

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dwyane, 38, and Gabrielle, 47, have openly supported Zaya’s journey as a young transgender person

How is it a mental illness?

I don't see what their ages have to do with it but i'll answer your question regardless.

Transgender-ism falls under the realm of psychosis.
It's an emotional and thought disconnect that has impacted one's connection with reality.

Believing you are a different gender is a psychosis.
Preforming cosmetic (NOT medical) surgery to change your physical appearance to match your delusion is not supportive

Believing you have 3 feet instead of 2 is a psychosis
Performing cosmetic (NOT medical) surgery to change the number of feet you have to match your delusion is not supportive.

I'm sure you get my point and you can put anything in the place of "gender" and you would likely agree.

But we are weak, and we have been convinced that when it comes to gender, its just acceptable.

We are weak. Dwade is weak. Gabby is weak. And Zion will have to pay the price. :yeshrug: