Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

earthwalka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
wait he's not going to remove his you know what right?
he's just going to say he's a girl?
That’s usually how the trans experience starts. Removing of the genitals is a huge step so it’s usually not done as soon as they make their mind up that they want to be the other sex. In fact, there’s a huge section of transgender people who CHOOSE not to remove their genitalia, probably more common than you think and it’s not just because the process is expensive. I’m willing to be there are more transgenders who kept their genitals then who didn’t so just some info for ya to get a better understanding.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I often criticized Wade's ex-wife for being a crazy ass hoodrat, even after Dwayne become a successful crossover star athlete.

Now I'm starting believe otherwise. Maybe she should have had custody afterall.

There is absolutely NO WAY a mother from 79th in Chicago would raise a boy that would end up like this.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'm saying, right. Totally agree.

I don't understand this pervading mentality on here to beat your kids for all their perceived fukk ups. Always talks on here about lack of accountability in adults but here is a prime example.

For a good amount of time, the parents are the main influence for a kid and they literally mirror back to you what you put into them...I know a lot of us on here grew up under the "do as I say, not as I do" parenting practices our folks may have been on, so this may not even compute.

9 times out of time, if you are seeing your kid do something you don't like, you need to ask yourself if you, the parent, showed it to them first instead of talking about beating them.
Its cause alotta folks on here believe thats some Mixtape Exclusive Black parents thing.
Dont worry.
Its probably just a dap fish thing.
:francis:

If you REALLY got your ass whooped as a kid theres a huge possibilty that you dont wanna do that shyt to YOUR child!

:comeon:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
That wench Gabby Union is responsible for this. This is what happens when you let in these Shea butter twitter weirdos into your family :francis:

So a woman who is not his mother made him gay? Not the father that had him and has been raising him since birth? Its all on Gabby huh? lmfao thats ridiculous.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I have no problem going off my opinion. I never referenced WHO or any other organization.

I dont care that they no longer see it as a mental disorder the same way transgender people gave 0 shyts when WHO did see it as a mental disorder. If they accepted WHOs guidelines, why did they fight them??

But im sure you spent your time responding to trangender people, sending them a link of WHO's list of mental illnesses when it was deemed a mental illness right?

With all due respect breh this is embarrassing. You and likeminded others hold WHO in 0 regard when they disagree with you and you go off on your own "unfounded opinion"

But as soon as WHO changes their minds, not even a year ago, you shove that link to others like "See?? See???"

Do you know wm who made WHO changed their mind? Due to pressure from, what you would have agreed with at the time, were mentally ill people correct?

See how nonsensical your post is?
With all you said. How does this affect you?

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
he's choosing to support his child

he could take the old school way of using the buckle & switch but he'll have to live with ruining that relationship

that's a crazy situation

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With all you said. How does this affect you?

It doesnt impact me at all, it impacts the child.

Im pretty consistent in this breh, you can check my post history. I only care about trans stuff when a child is involved.

It zion at age 18 wanted to be zaya, i would be the first one in here with the ":yeshrug: do u"

I honestly, truly, no-bullshyt feel for this child. I truly do.