Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
You would think with all the resources Wade has accumulated he could’ve just sent his kid to a psychologist to get this sorted out. This is just too much and way too early. If Wade kid was 21 or something you could Kanye shrug this as whatever but they’ve been pushing this on the kid since he was at least 8 years old.

WOAT parenting on both sides by Gabby and Wade.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Boiling down the roles and responsibilities that a parent should exercise when dealing with a mentally ill child is not a "REPUBS VS DEMS :gladbron:!!!:" conversation.

Your post belittles this topic honestly.

Okay...this didn't negate my point though. :pachaha:

take these comments over to twitter and see if you're not dubbed as spouting right wing talking points :sas2:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine trusting a 12 year old to make decisions that will affect the rest of their life...

That said a lot of parents are already guilty of this when they let their 17-18 high school senior take out thousands of dollars in student loans

Alotta unfit parents in here. Luckily most don't have children so that's a relief. You have to be strong and principled to raise a child in today's world. If you weak, you will get blown away with the chaff.
The world will convince the weak that everything is ok. And before you know it, you'll be supporting things you never thought imaginable, like a 12 year old transitioning his gender.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

take these comments over to twitter and see if you're not dubbed as spouting right wing talking points :sas2:

This may be true, but its completely irrelevant to me personally. I'll say whatever I want about a subject.
This is probably why i dont have social media.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

Twitter is a white left leaning platform, the coli is not of course they will say it’s conservative talking points.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I mean you could tell he was gay before her, I honestly don't care at least he still supports his children I'll commend that.

Boys would hate their own seeds because they came out gay :deadrose:, y'all and the trehs need to get some mental health help